nourkrin

Wwiizzkkiidd24

anyone heard of this hair loss "drug free" treatment?

it talks a good game but I'm not sure about it myself. apparently it's fda approved and had over 28 years worth of clinical trials but I can't get the numbers up it just shows the percentage that it's worked for which is in the 80s which makes it a bit questionable as all of us would of heard about it by now or am I wrong..

anyway advice would be appreciated :)

Never heard of it until just now. All I can say up front is that if it's been around for nearly 30 years and it really worked, I'm pretty sure it would be way more well known by now.

I think with these things, there's usually a reason you haven't heard of them. Especially something that's been around forever.

Never heard of it until just now. All I can say up front is that if it's been around for nearly 30 years and it really worked, I'm pretty sure it would be way more well known by now.

I think with these things, there's usually a reason you haven't heard of them. Especially something that's been around forever.

yeah exactly what I was thinking but the numbers look good imo. 5k people with 80% noticing a difference that's better then minox which makes me question why hardly anyone has ever heard of it..

I tried this for a few months back in the nineties. Did nothing for me at all.

I am an online representative for Farjo Hair Institute

Dr. Bessam Farjo is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions shared are my own.