2nd FUT treatment advice: Asia based Doctors

wix

Hi Everyone

I'm 38 years old, from the UK, but currently living in Vietnam. I had my first and only FUT treatment approx 6 years ago in the UK at Transform in Manchester. I had approx 2500 grafts as I was quite thin on top and around the crown. The treatment worked well and got me to a stage i was happy with. The doctor told me that the remainder of my hair would fall out at some point and i would need a 2nd treatment. Well, i think that time has come!

I'd researched in to my 2nd treatment and found Dr Radhi in India, but for some personal reasons of Dr Radhi's, she failed to continue communication so i am back to square one looking for the right place and doctor.

So i'm looking for recommendations and any advice on my 2nd treatment. The easiest place for me to travel to would be Malaysia, and on research it seems i'd be looking at about $1.5/graft. It seems India is still cheaper (about $1/graft) and equally good quality. I know from previous searches people have replied to others about not going for the cheapest option etc, but money is an issue and these prices per graft are all i can afford and from already researching Dr Radhi, i was confident of receiving the same if not better quality than i did from Transform in the UK.

So if anyone can give any advice on places and doctors in or around Asia, any personal experiences especially, i would appreciate it. I have attached a few photo's of my current hair situation.

Thanks in advance...

IMG_0853.thumb.jpg.4f7221990dbbcfaf3b0d49dda1f460f5.jpg

IMG_0856.thumb.jpg.40ea82c4feb81df0662da716f91ad6dc.jpg

Wix,

If you have not already done so, I suggest referencing our interactive map where you can locate any of the physicians we recommend in Asia and beyond.

You might also like to see the criteria we use to recommend physicians.

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

Wix,

Are you interested in FUE?

If so, why dont you take a look at Dr.Bhatti?

Another option would be Dr.Arika Bansal from eugenix, india. Check out harin's thread. I am still impressed by it.

If you're really that stressed for cash you should probably wait a little and try and save up.

Two nearby Thailand options are Dr Path of DHT clinic and THT (Thai hair clinic) which seems to have some positive feedback on this forum in the past year or so.

Thanks for your replies....

I'm OK with the FUT procedure as i was happy with it for my first treatment and FUE is more expensive and out of my price range. If i could save for the future and choose a different option i wouldn't be posting this message now; this is my situation and price range; up to $1.5/graft and so probably looking at India, Malaysia or similar. I'd found Dr Radha who's got plenty of recommendations and seemed perfect but she seems to be off the map right now so 1. she's no longer an option and 2. finding good quality in my price range is plausible.

Thanks for the tip on Eugenix and that post. I've contacted Eugenix for some information and replied to that post to ask some questions too.

Thanks for the interactive map tool tip too, i found a Dr. Soni through it in Delhi so researching him now too...

Edited by wix
extra details

Dr. Radha has never been the best at communication but it appears that it's gotten worse. It's a shame because by and large, her results are good.

My results were stella, 2 years on I'm rocking it without concealer.

I only emailed Radha 2-3 times then booked my procedure, it is wasn't an issue for me. I did find her communication slow and even absent at times to which I needed to email her a 2nd time to get a response. This could be a big problem for potential clients who want ask her questions and get reassurances before they book a procedure.