So glad i did it! my SMP result

Hi,

Thought I would show my result as I follow this forum quite a lot and it helped me when researching SMP.

I've had 3 sessions of SMP and i'm so glad I actually did it, I was thinking about and researching it for so long I thought I would never actually do it, I went to 5 different clinics before making a choice.

I've only told my girlfriend and 2 friends and they say it looks great, no one else has said anything, they look at me as if somethings different but can't put there finger on it, The hairline ended up exactly how i wanted it, the pain was 2-3 out of 10 for 90% of it, maybe a 6 at the front, nowhere near as painful as a regular tattoo though.

I ended up going to Graig that works at Skalp in New York after finding out he is one of the most experienced technicians in the country and has been doing it the longest, he used to even be the manager at HIS for a few years before joining Skalp, i'm so glad I did as he has delivered the exact result I wanted, I highly recommend him, really nice guy too.

Like everyone says after getting it done, stop thinking about it and do it, you won't regret it.

IMG_0626.jpg.5422aa6c86ac954da6c90c249e9a9d8c.jpg

IMG_3673.jpg.fe702eced59f441a6090a398cf2dd381.jpg

It looks really terrific on you! Good decision!

1,792 graft FUE with Dr. James Harris (Denver, Colorado) on April 2-3, 2015

313 graft FUE with Dr. James Harris (Denver, Colorado) on May 3, 2016 to make it perfect!!!

Hi Clayton,

Looks good. Happy to know that you got the results that you wanted. Enjoy your new look!

Best regards,

California

DarlingBuds FUE's profile photo 

North America Representative and Patient Advisor for:
Dr. Tejinder Bhatti, Darling Buds Hair Transplant Center, Chandigarh, India.

Disclaimer: I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

Wow, SMP is not my thing but Clayton this looks incredible! You should be very pleased

3185 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 2/17/16

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/182611-fut-3185-dr-rahal-day-after-pics.html

1204 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 3/27/17

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/186586-round-2-rahal-1204-fut-frontal-third-same-area.html

---> total of 4389 grafts to my frontal third via FUT

---> 1mg finasteride daily since 1999:)

Looks great - I think the key is in the hairline. Some SMP results have ridiculously straight hairlines, like a 14 year old's hairline on a 40 year old man.

Your hairline looks fantastic. It looks full and non-receded but very natural and appropriate - a true "male hairline".

Great new look with the SMP. How long did you wait before having the 2nd and 3rd sessions?

My opinions are my own. I am one representative of MyWHTC Clinic's European branch.

Consultation Dates & Cities for Dr. Patrick Mwamba

London, United Kingdom - Available (Sat.)

Zurich, Switzerland - Available (Saturday)

Bologna, Italy - Available (Saturday)

Brussles, Belgium - Available (Sun.-Sat.) *No Fee*

Dr. Patrick Mwamba is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Yes when done correctly this SMP can be very effective, ive seen some crap o es but this o e is up there with tbe best IMO.

he did a great job on you.

how long does it last for would you know.

Yes when done correctly this SMP can be very effective, ive seen some crap o es but this o e is up there with tbe best IMO.

he did a great job on you.

how long does it last for would you know.

Cheers, they told me I will need a touch-up after 3-6 years

• 10 months later...

It does look very good!

(and I like that they give you free cotton candy to eat while they take your picture!).

I'm serious.  Just look at my face.

My Hair Regimen: Lather, Rinse, Repeat.

hello guys i got a HT about 14 years ago and i like to keep my hair short on top, sides and back. I have a very smooth thin scar ear to ear that i would like to cover up and also i might use some pigments on the front of my scalp to make it look like i have more hair. Ive heard that when you get smp you have to stay out of the sun because it will fade away faster?? How long does this micropigmentation last, and how often do you have to get touch ups??? Here are some pics of my scar. Let me know if these are good or if i need to upload better ones? Thank you

20170331_134314.thumb.jpg.38c9a09342c7c3c113221ee88fe206cd.jpg

20170331_134309.thumb.jpg.fec1c5a0f4afe67f85fb274cbca0ea0c.jpg

20170331_134149.thumb.jpg.2f7d2f615b5edacc53b8a50a3e23e8ef.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

The term "SMP" is a generic and widely-used term for the multi-session scalp pigmentation applications. I don't utilize that term for my patented system, therefore I can only advise you relating to the application and aftercare for my specific system only. Yes, you do have to stay out of the sun, but you don't have to be as stringent with my system as the pigment is placed deeper with smaller needles. But we all should be wearing head protection in the sun regardless of scalp pigmentation for health reasons. My system is a permanant and lifetime application. On occasion with scars, there may be a touchup in the donor area with some clients.

Edited by MarkWestonHair

I am the owner of the M. Weston Non-Surgical Hair Restoration Centers and developer of the world’s only patented scalp micropigmentation, The Weston System. My system is a one-session only lifetime application.