Can I expect more regrowth? (3600 Grafts)

taymin

Hello,

this ist my first post here. But Im a long time lurker ;)

I had my 1st HT 128 days ago. About 3600 grafts. I have some questions about regrowth. Below you can see a before and a after photo. It doesnt look bad at all.

But you can also see, that I have a lot of empty spaces in the front area. Can I expect more regrowth in this area? There are some short hairs but it feels like they dont grow and stay like the same since months :(

The front area is very important to me. Im a little afraid that their will no regrowth anymore :(

Is it possible that new hairs pop up even after 4-5 month?

Enlight1.thumb.jpg.5886d2566f57f9498f02bff132a63ea5.jpg

IMG_3516.thumb.jpg.d3fa1b1f672d22aef639c97703b60a88.jpg

You are still really early in the process, so be patient! It seems to me that the transplanted hair has already made a big difference! Give it time and be happy that you got the growth that you've had so early. There should be much more to come! After a year to 18 months you will be able to make a decision whether or not you want to go in for another surgery to thicken up any areas that are too thin for you. But it looks good so far

Hang in there, you're not even halfway done yet. You're about five months, actually less. You should expect a lot more growth and even the hair that has started to grow in will mature, darken and Ficken making the spaces in between the hairs less obvious. And for those hairs I have a grown in yet, they will grow in in between as well creating even more thickness.

Best wishes,

Bill

I agree. Your not half way yet. I've seen cases where the real growth has kicked in after seven, eight, even nine months so plenty of time for yours to thicken up.

I am an online representative for Farjo Hair Institute

Dr. Bessam Farjo is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions shared are my own.

I have a lot of Short hairs in my head. But sometimes my hairs falls out like in the picture below. That just happened today. It looks strange. Like a graft. The doctor said that this could be a dead graft. :(

This happened 4-5 times in the past 2 month. Im afraid that a lot of short hairs on my Head are dead grafts :( they dont grow

image.thumb.jpeg.4dddc0eccbcea7c0e82d2ad63d6d829b.jpeg

It is very early days as growth and maturing of the hairs with continue for many more months to come. You have a long way to go.

Dr. Scott Alexander

And here we go again... :(

135 days and it Looks that all the short hairs on my Head are dead :(

you re right, those are dead ones. If you see transplanted hair that dont fall out , neither grow; its dead. All those short hair you can pull out ,they r dead too.

You should never pull out hair from your scalp.

Like other mature posters has said your in your early stages.

Try to relax.

best wishes.

all properly transplanted grafts are safe and rooted after 4 months after the operation . If a hair do not grow , neither shed it means it is dead and it is stuck. If you leave it there you may have inflammation in that area especially if you use rogaine .

I'm sure that if he try to pull out one of those short , not growing, hairs , it will come out easily and it will be folded .

Close contact and follow-up with the clinic are vital. Not one case is the same. A scalp analysis and examination for density are appropriate after six months. Results may not be obvious or noticeable until after 13 months.

My opinions are my own. I am one representative of MyWHTC Clinic's European branch.

Consultation Dates & Cities for Dr. Patrick Mwamba

London, United Kingdom - Available (Sat.)

Zurich, Switzerland - Available (Saturday)

Bologna, Italy - Available (Saturday)

Brussles, Belgium - Available (Sun.-Sat.) *No Fee*

Dr. Patrick Mwamba is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians