Considering dr Yamam fue turkey ? Reviews needed

Hi as title says serious considering this dr , have sent them pics etc and they seem very nice and have made me feel at ease already , just wondering from everyone here any information , and espically patients who have been here I'm uk based thank u

Thanks for replys but his work seems quality is there anyone on here has done with him cheers

Forum By and for Hair Loss Patients - Search Forums

Type Yaman into the search field at the url above.

Directly under the search field, select 'search titles only', then scroll down and click 'search now'.

You'll find multiple reports and results threads.

hi darren im in the same boat as you ,

glad you had ggod comms with him who was your contact fikret? , i found it slow which worried me , the only thing that put me off is that on here some guys had a tech / assistant do the extractions which on his site he clearly states he does them . i have had a response that he will do all mine .

the other place im interested in id the hairlineclinic dr oztan , seems very ethical , one patient , 3 drs manual fur bit dearer 2.7 euro per graft but sounds very good.

Hi darren

I'm in the same boat i'm realy considery Dr Yaman i like very much the assistants is very kindy but I need more feedback about results Dr. yaman. The price is only 1€ by graft is very good.

For me he talk about 3500 grafts.

Greetings

• 4 weeks later...

I had surgery with Yaman few weeks ago. but I have feeling that I haven't got enough density. even He said it's good. and you have to wait 1 year. at least 6 month. so I will wait and will get back here. but I am not happy with density and worrying.

I had surgery with Yaman few weeks ago. but I have feeling that I haven't got enough density. even He said it's good. and you have to wait 1 year. at least 6 month. so I will wait and will get back here. but I am not happy with density and worrying.

Hey mate how was the procedure? I am thinking of using him too. he reckons 40 grafts per sq cm with 3500 grafts, mind you i already had a fut with 2200 before.

Any update would be nice to hear.

• 2 weeks later...

i had a op with dr yaman last nov im based in london i had no problems everything was organised very well inc a 5 star hotel. it was my second h t and there was a huge difference in quality between this one and the first the whole thing was done with a finer touch and more skill from the doc and the tecs ive had very good growth and i would recommend the clinic to anyone, as for it not being safe traveling to Istanbul its as safe as traveling to anywhere else in europe right now as everywhere is a target.

i had a op with dr yaman last nov im based in london i had no problems everything was organised very well inc a 5 star hotel. it was my second h t and there was a huge difference in quality between this one and the first the whole thing was done with a finer touch and more skill from the doc and the tecs ive had very good growth and i would recommend the clinic to anyone, as for it not being safe traveling to Istanbul its as safe as traveling to anywhere else in europe right now as everywhere is a target.

Thanks for reply mate how your results then ? Is it possible to share pics etc either via inbox or something ? Thanks and hope to hear from u soon as really wanna get it done ASAP

no im not going to post pics but if your near london you are welcome come and take a look .

Thanks for reply again and yes I totally u sweat and I'm exactly the same with stuff on net lololol that sounds cool what part of London u from I'm west , inbox me if u prefer and again greatly appreciated

hackney

Yeah cool nice one that be great , sorry to go on so what's your hair and hair type ie Caucasian hair etc as I'm 31 white male, or u can what's ap me if easier or even snap chat haha as u know once seen be erased ? Sorry to go on I'm just ready to get procedure ASAP cheers again mate il await reply

There might be some great Hair Transplant Doctors in Turkey and the prices are great but right now is not the time to be traveling over there. Everything is a mess over there and it is very dangerous. Do not go to Turkey right now...