FUE 4450 (Including 200 in scar) Dr.Resul Yaman

Hello,

So I finally made it and did the operation last night.

I will try to be as clear as I can, similar to the reviews I read on this forum which lead me to undergo the operation with Dr Yaman.

Im 29 years old and had an FUT done 3 years ago by a well known local Dr. member of the european hair society but results were a disaster as you can see from the pics below. The operation left me with a big scar at the back of my head.

**Due to complications at work, I asked the Dr to do the operation same day I arrive in Istanbul.

Pre Operation:

1- Arrived Istanbul at 9 am.

2- Picked up at the airport by Dr Yaman's driver

3- Got dropped at the hotel and was told to wait for an hour to rest

4- Got picked up at 11:30 and was taken to the clinic to meet Dr Yaman

5- Spent about 45 mins discussing hairline with Dr Yaman, did blood tests, PRP samples and was ready for anesthesia by 1 pm Istanbul time.

Operation:

1- Dr Yaman drew some points on the front head and finalized hairline which was more precise than the lines we discussed before operation.

2- He gave me local anaesthesia

3- He started making incisions (channels) for the transplanted hair all over my head

4- He and his team carried on the rest of the operation and switched between extracting and implementing the grafts in the incisions he already did.

5- The operation was done in 2 parts: Right/left side of the head, each (2000~2200) and for both sides all the hair extracted from the back was implemented at the same side but at the front. I was given a food and water in between the parts but I asked to carry on the 2nd part after 10 mins only since I barely felt any pain from the 1st part.

6- I was given a Vitamin/Pain killer combo serum at the end of the operation inside my veins and it seems effective as I dont feel any pain while writing this rn.

The Scar:

At the end on the operation Dr Yaman carried on the FUE in Scar part on his own. From incisions to implanting the hair. He was the only person in the room with me and I didn't need any extra Anesthesia as my head was numb as rock :) he extracted 200 more (100 each side) and implanted them into the scar.

He told me he has a scar himself so he feels my pain and would prefer to do the entire process himself to fix it :D

Post OP:

I finished the everything including the scar around 8:50 pm which is very good since I started at 1 pm. I then had usual discussions with Dr and what to do and what not do. I came prepared with all the OTC painkillers i could get my hands on, Saline solutions, Emu oil(Thanks to spex guide) so i didn't take anything from last night.

I will include clearer pics, especially the scar area after I remove the bandage.

Its now about 15 hours since i finished the operation and i still didn't take any painkillers, just the serum thing they gave me. No pain so far..:P

Cheers

thumb_IMG_2055_1024.thumb.jpg.3c44a123d97cacb1e1cb9b6383fb7ec7.jpg

thumb_IMG_2070_1024.jpg.3786c39c71868e81918c0ec0840046c9.jpg

thumb_IMG_2059_1024.jpg.b0c551712e9a6b446db2815208f63b76.jpg

thumb_IMG_2062_1024.jpg.81b923d89e61b53b3c948eeee95daff0.jpg

Edited by hyperhair

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience! It sounds like Dr. Yaman was very attentive. I hope you'll continue to update us on your progress. I'm very interested to know how your scar turns out.

Happy Growing!

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

Scar at 3 days post OP closeup with FLASH

Thanks David..I was sceptical all the time due to my first experience but the entire experience and the way he handled the scar situation was really nice

@Sivy He did all the incisions but He did part of the extraction and the rest was carried out by Aly, his only assistant who is allowed to do so since he has 10 years experience extracting fue grafts. We got into a long discussion when they switched hands and they explained that to me.I was paranoid enough because of my first transplant experience and I was awake during the entire process to make sure that everything is going according to what I read earlier. I have to admit that Aly was very good, I didn't feel any pain and my head is not burning or swollen at day 3 so I think Im good.

I don't have enough experience and therefore, I will have to wait for my results to confirm that everything is perfect.

thumb_IMG_2082_1024.thumb.jpg.984e74248fe4d2db0a8117fcd2c3658b.jpg

Edited by hyperhair

Hyper hair,

Thanks for sharing your experience and your photos. Dr. Ja thanks for sharing your experience and your photos. Dr. Yaman has produced some very impressive looking results and I'm sure yours will turn out the same. I am looking forward to seeing how you progress and that includes seeing your scar when it all grows in.

Happy growing :-)

Bill

• 3 weeks later...

Scar looks SO much better. I bet you're very pleased

3185 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 2/17/16

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/182611-fut-3185-dr-rahal-day-after-pics.html

1204 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 3/27/17

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/186586-round-2-rahal-1204-fut-frontal-third-same-area.html

---> total of 4389 grafts to my frontal third via FUT

---> 1mg finasteride daily since 1999:)

Scar looks SO much better. I bet you're very pleased

Thanks Man!

So far so good but Shock loss started at 2.5 weeks. Scar is bold now lol I panicked a lot until i found a trend all over my head and realized its the ugly wait period

Only 200 on the scar? Thats amazing result. Do you reckon the scar will be visible if you use buzz cut 2? Also how much was it for the whole surgery?

Good luck mate

Thanks Mate..I really hope so! I have no idea how its gonna look later but i wish I can do that. The current length is not more than cut 3 anyway. This scar was the biggest problem to me the past 2 years, so im really happy so far. But I can confirm its 200 only

• 2 weeks later...

Me and my brother have just had an hair transplant with dr yaman and I have got to say I would hugely recommend this guy dr yaman does all the incistions him self and some of the extraction and then Ali takes over I cannot thank his team enough there are amazing really looking forward to my progress and amazing experience would really recommend this guy

image.thumb.jpg.f2ffa51d7309af705cfcc5f90d8ec1fe.jpg

Me and my brother have just had an hair transplant with dr yaman and I have got to say I would hugely recommend this guy dr yaman does all the incistions him self and some of the extraction and then Ali takes over I cannot thank his team enough there are amazing really looking forward to my progress and amazing experience would really recommend this guy

Hello Nsar,

Could you please start a thread probably showing and documenting your progress? This way everyone following Dr. Yaman's work will have the follow your journey. Good luck!

I was in the same hotel bro..I recognize the bed lol

Happy growing

Thanks hyper hair

The hotel was lovely and my whole experience as been really good redness is mostly gone got scabs but hopefully they will start to fall out didn't hardly get any swelling

• 2 weeks later...

There might be some great Hair Transplant Doctors in Turkey and the prices are great but right now is not the time to be traveling over there. Everything is a mess over there and it is very dangerous. Do not go to Turkey right now...

There might be some great Hair Transplant Doctors in Turkey and the prices are great but right now is not the time to be traveling over there. Everything is a mess over there and it is very dangerous. Do not go to Turkey right now...

Dude I got 5 notifications from you with the same reply on 5 different threads. Im not turkish and I don't any relationships with any Turkish Drs but stop hating on the country and stop spamming all the threads with the same copied lines.

Thanks!

Quite liking the growth at this early stage. I can feel front hairlines breaking the skin, especially on the right side (check pic)

Remember I was close close to bald before

Comments are appreciated as always

Daily on 10000 Biotin+Minox+Proscar

thumb_IMG_0678_1024.jpg.14e5d7d5edfd8740aa9bf3a7ddcc328d.jpg

Quite liking the growth at this early stage. I can feel front hairlines breaking the skin, especially on the right side (check pic)

Remember I was close close to bald before

Comments are appreciated as always

Daily on 10000 Biotin+Minox+Proscar

Mate so happy for you. Can you please update on the scar? is it visible with a buzz cut 2?

Hey Man,

The left side is way better than the right side (wider side) Give it a couple of weeks and I will post pics of the entire back of my head. As of now its visible and its still too early