Hair Transplant (4000 grafts) with Dr Arika and Dr Pradeep

jt79

Hi ,

Finally took the plunge after lot of contemplation and going through number of threads on the forum.Narrowed down to Eugenix clinic which is managed by Dr Pradeep and Dr Arika.Harin's result(along with advice) and few of the results of the earlier members gave me the confidence to go with Eugenix.Overall the experience was good and the skills of Dr Arika and the team was impressive.Went ahead with 4000 grafts which covered most of the balding area.As my donor area at the back of the head was poor, most of the grafts were used from the beard.Surgery was done over 2 days.

Posting pics from before the hair transplant and post surgery.Please share your thoughts.Now the waiting period starts for me

5b32ecbf8deea_Beforetransplant.thumb.JPG.b480c9dcf8fadb1fb3a14d55bc72274b.JPG

DonorAreaattheBack.thumb.jpg.ec6d183b0473f7727609222aa8287123.jpg

5b32ecbfed11c_PostOpDay1.thumb.jpg.910612a267b00857b0308f47fb8109ac.jpg

Beard1.jpg.2fb6ebee81538bb26b719d1515428558.jpg

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Administrators

Congrats on your new procedure, it is great that youre posting your experience, the work looks very clean, i was very impressed by harins results, one of the best out there, please keep us updated on your progress.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

I'm so happy to see another case where Beard hair is used. I am looking forward to the results of this one. The beard is so much thicker, and it is stronger against wind resistance. This helps in keeping the hair combed.

Looks great! Brilliant placement of hair by the doctor with nice density up front and tapering down the density by mid-scalp where coverage isn't as critical. You're going to have a great result!

1,792 graft FUE with Dr. James Harris (Denver, Colorado) on April 2-3, 2015

313 graft FUE with Dr. James Harris (Denver, Colorado) on May 3, 2016 to make it perfect!!!

n00b - If i remember right they used the .75mm punch for beard.Not sure about the punch used for scalp.

Rashid - They did not take grafts from the cheek.It was from below the cheek area and from the chin.If you see the pics i shared initially you should get a fair idea from where they took the grafts.

Thanks Harin for the wishes.

Looks great! Brilliant placement of hair by the doctor with nice density up front and tapering down the density by mid-scalp where coverage isn't as critical. You're going to have a great result!

No mid-scalp coverage is very important. If you have good mid-scalp density then it prevents the see through scalp look.

• 2 weeks later...

n00b - Donor area feels ok although itchy at times.No pain as such.Have attached the latest pic of the donor area(Can see scalp as well as beard donor area).Scalp looking little sparse at the donor area which i am hopeful will regrow in a months time.Beard donor area has healed well .No pain in beard donor area as well.

DonorArea.thumb.jpg.cdd25ccf9320b0f3a6f66b4730387b45.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
n00b - Donor area feels ok although itchy at times.No pain as such.Have attached the latest pic of the donor area(Can see scalp as well as beard donor area).Scalp looking little sparse at the donor area which i am hopeful will regrow in a months time.Beard donor area has healed well .No pain in beard donor area as well.

hey jt79,

you were worried that the donor area was looking sparse. has it resolved?

how's donor looking now?