Dr KORAY ERDOGAN - ASMED CLINIC - LONG HAIR FUE TECHNIQUE

ASMED CLINIC - LONG HAIR FUE TECHNIQUE: BRIEF INFORMATION

- The extraction part of the surgery is performed with special punches patented by Dr.Koray, the incisions are performed by Saphire Blades in order not to damage original hair roots and the placement of the grafts by KEEP (Koray Erdogan Embedding Placer) again patented by Dr.Koray.

- We perform 1000 grafts in 1 day or maximum 3000 grafts in 3 consecutive days.

- The operations are entirely performed using Long Hair FUE technique without shaving or shortening any part of the head, thus in the end of procedure there will not be any visible sign of the surgery.

- The price for Long Hair FUE – 6 euros per 1 graft all-inclusive.

Medical Package: KEEP – Saphire Blades _ Liposomal ATP Spray – Hypothermosol Grafts Solution – Low Dosage Laser Therapy (LLLT);

ASMED private cab for all the transfers, PRP treatment (Platelet Rich Plasma treatment) are including to the price.

- Flight tickets and accommodation are exclusive from the offered price.

- For hotel we offer: 80 euros per night (Single room, 5 star Radisson Blu Asia Hotel, with discounted rate for Asmed patients)

- 95 euros per night for double room or 120 euros per night for single room at Asmed Clinic Luxury Suites inside the clinic.

Please check the link below for video:

Please see the 2nd video below:

Edited by ASMEDMANUALFUE

ASMED Surgical Medical Center

Dr Koray Erdogan. Istanbul, Turkey

- For info, evaluations and quotations: htn@asmed.com.tr

- Telephone Contacts (Numbers active in working time and 24h for urgencies):

Main number : (+90) 216 464 11 11

USA: (+1) 8454612049

UK: (+44) 2035191146

- Free online consultation: Online Consultation Form

- For additional information on our clinic, cost and photos:

Asmed Hair Transplant Official Website

- Our Official Facebook Page

I saw this video last week on your facebook page. This is revolutionary! I have not seen or heard of a technique which allows extraction without shaving before. And I see Dr Erdogan has created his own implanter pen and blades. A truly inventive mind! Please tell him I said hello! Merhaba!

this is an interesting one. I don't see how you can charge more but ok fair enough. maybe this is the future for hair transplants because you wouldn't even notice he had one done after the procedure which for most people having to go abroad and coming back to your home country with a little bit of redness on the scalp compared to a buzzed down head is really a big difference. and you wouldn't have to wear that hathe every clinic gives you lol.

Interesting one. No one would know anything has been done in the donor region immediately after.

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Excellent work especially for something like a last minute wedding but I assume the recipient area is still going to shed in a couple days right

That American number you have listed doesnt seem to work tried to call it twice yesterday and today but it gives a weird tone. I also filled out online form days ago but havnt heard back. I emailed to ask if they even recieved it and because website doesn't do anything after hitting submit and no email back yet either. These guys are hard to get a hold of lol

• 5 months later...

Hi All,

is there any more updates on this surgery - anyone out there actually got this done and has it been a success. Do all the surrounding hairs fall out due to stock loss. Im thinking about this for my crown area, i have alot of hairs still in the area but would like it dense it up (am I wasting my time)