Free Hair Transplant

Mick50

Obviously not from totally altruistic motives ,publicity is the main motive i would imagine ,as long as the patient is willing to show month by month progress with full face pics ,if I hadn't already had a transplant I would be all over this, they seem to produce good results ,actually no different than Dr Mohebi doing a free transplant, it's just good publicity, for lets be honest just a day or two's work.

Why good luck, I've had a top notch result from Dhi, there are plenty of excellent patient results on other sites.

Spex! Why will you pass?

You recommend Dr Shamalak on your site, one of the worst uk clinics of them all.

You recommend Bauman too, OMG!

A crown clinic patient. my hair transplant and scalp reduction nightmare :( - Worldwide scar camouflage diaries - HIS Hair Clinic

Edited by Tommy50

huh is that a rhetorical question? would you care to share your experience with this clinic if you've had a top notch result as you state.and btw I was just being nice. don't attack me for wishing someone(who ever gets it)good luck, that's a bit silly.

Whizzi: I apologise for misinterpreting your comment.

Spex: I confess I'm not aware of DHI's current procedures, techniques and protocols etc and its been a couple years since I've spoken to any of their patients. Hopefully the free procedure being offered by them can help someone in a very positive way and i hope it does!

Of course it will help someone. Your comment has the potential to deter someone in need of receiving a life changing opportunity. As the "expert UK hair loss mentor", I would assume you keep up to date with the UK hair loss industry. The results from Dhi are easily accessible to view. If you were to do a search on this forum for bad work over the past 4 years a doctor's name you represent comes out on top, not DHI.

It appears you don't follow your own advice " RESEARCH".

Spex: I see the link you provided is an old topic from a few years ago. Maybe I'm basing my opinion on old information too regarding DHI.

The link is only 4 years old, not that long in the hair restoration field.

Spex: I try to provide options to as many patients as possible based on the information and feedback I've been given and what I've learned first hand regarding different clinics. Even then it's only a recommendation to consult with a surgeon i feel gives honest evaluations.

In the interest of "TRANSPARENCY", as you often claim, do you receive any financial incentives from these clinics you're recommending people consult with?

Spex: Thanks for your feedback and I look forward to seeing your result and learning more about DHI through you.

No need to wait for my result when DHI has many documented patient results on their website.:)

Whizzi: I apologise for misinterpreting your comment.

Spex: I confess I'm not aware of DHI's current procedures, techniques and protocols etc and its been a couple years since I've spoken to any of their patients. Hopefully the free procedure being offered by them can help someone in a very positive way and i hope it does!

Of course it will help someone. Your comment has the potential to deter someone in need of receiving a life changing opportunity. As the "expert UK hair loss mentor", I would assume you keep up to date with the UK hair loss industry. The results from Dhi are easily accessible to view. If you were to do a search on this forum for bad work over the past 4 years a doctor's name you represent comes out on top, not Dhi.

It appears you don't follow your own advice " RESEARCH".

Spex: I see the link you provided is an old topic from a few years ago. Maybe I'm basing my opinion on old information too regarding DHI.

The link is only 4 years old, not that long in the hair restoration field.

Spex: I try to provide options to as many patients as possible based on the information and feedback I've been given and what I've learned first hand regarding different clinics. Even then it's only a recommendation to consult with a surgeon i feel gives honest evaluations.

In the interest of "TRANSPARENCY", as you often claim, do you receive any financial incentives from these clinics you're recommending people consult with?

Spex: Thanks for your feedback and I look forward to seeing your result and learning more about Dhi through you.

No need to wait for my result when DHI has many documented patient results on their website.

Hi Mick

From my experience as a repair client totalling over twenty years, and a forum member

of this and other forums for well over ten years, I have come to the conclusion that

the clinic you mention conduct aggressive marketing campaigns.

This can be either email shots like the one you received and also the old chestnut that gets some a `free procedure`.

Unfortunately `free` and quality do not go together, and you have to ask yourself, how well a company is doing if they have to promote their services free of charge.

Often reps from this particular clinic come onto the forums with one or two posts, and are very aggressive with their posting style, and also attack anyone who questions them.

They almost always post semi-professional photographs of themselves, some are almost worthy of a models portfolio

I personally like the side on, black and whites, very fetching .....

After a little research I found these people are often employed by the company and paid to promote

I exposed a guy on another forum as a paid employee and he got himself into quite a tizzy about it and insisted the forum owner remove his name from all posts even though his name and pictures where in full public view on the clinic homepage?? All very weird hey!

Best to arrive at ones own conclusions doing ones own research, and ALWAYS meet real clients from the doctor whom you are considering.

I find that more often than not the next step is for my post to be aggressively attacked by the same promoters with the one or two posts, we shall see!

Hope this helps

ej

EJ

I have followed you over the years and found your recovery inspirational.

I have been on here for a few years and followed you also on another site that you

Post on.My own quest for surgery has only got back on track now that I'm medically fit.

Spex,

Sorry and I'm not picking on you but your pass remark was both crass and I'm afraid a bit

Typical of someone who is getting too much of a belief in their own self importance.

I don't know whether your own self publicity machine is taking over as you seem to be all over the media these days.This site is for the benefit of patients and not Spex Plc

Now rant over,definitely a PR type stunt .

Sammi

• 2 weeks later...

Spex,

I may have gone a bit over the top on my rant but it was not meant to be personal just an opinion.A bit like James Nesbitt on TV at the moment.

Good for you if you can get doctors to pay you to be on your website.

about ?400 a month id wager so good one?

Though that other guy did have a point,I've read about Bauman and nothing good.

Same for the crown clinic in that I have never read a good review.

Where do you get your information for them being good as it will help others or is it done because they will pay?

Sammi

Hi Mick

From my experience as a repair client totalling over twenty years, and a forum member

of this and other forums for well over ten years, I have come to the conclusion that

the clinic you mention conduct aggressive marketing campaigns.

This can be either email shots like the one you received and also the old chestnut that gets some a `free procedure`.

Unfortunately `free` and quality do not go together, and you have to ask yourself, how well a company is doing if they have to promote their services free of charge.

Often reps from this particular clinic come onto the forums with one or two posts, and are very aggressive with their posting style, and also attack anyone who questions them.

They almost always post semi-professional photographs of themselves, some are almost worthy of a models portfolio

I personally like the side on, black and whites, very fetching .....

After a little research I found these people are often employed by the company and paid to promote

I exposed a guy on another forum as a paid employee and he got himself into quite a tizzy about it and insisted the forum owner remove his name from all posts even though his name and pictures where in full public view on the clinic homepage?? All very weird hey!

Best to arrive at ones own conclusions doing ones own research, and ALWAYS meet real clients from the doctor whom you are considering.

I find that more often than not the next step is for my post to be aggressively attacked by the same promoters with the one or two posts, we shall see!

Hope this helps

ej

Possibly you are right I just thought it could be worth looking into for someone here, but of course as donor is finite if they don't produce good results free or not, best to avoid,

• 3 weeks later...

As many of you know I help Italians patients. I have met a lot of patients in the past (although less lately thanks to the internet) that have gone to DHI. So I would pass on this offer.

As for Spex he is honest and discloses his affiliation with doctors. Whether you like it or not he doesn't hid that. Of course your decision shouldn't be based on strictly what one poster says you should study and research as much as possible because there will always be some bias when you represent a clinic.

I help Hasson and Wong. In my opinion they are the best in the world. But I am not on this website to tell people to go to Hasson and Wong. I don't get paid or asked to promote the clinic. I am here to help and as long as a patient choses a good doctor and gets a great result I am happy to help.

Representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

Any mention of corrective hair transplant procedures with the offer? This could be an acceptable offer by someone's standards. Pride can be a part of the end result too. This offer may be a case that is special to the practice.

My opinions are my own. I am one representative of MyWHTC Clinic's European branch.

Consultation Dates & Cities for Dr. Patrick Mwamba

London, United Kingdom - Available (Sat.)

Zurich, Switzerland - Available (Saturday)

Bologna, Italy - Available (Saturday)

Brussles, Belgium - Available (Sun.-Sat.) *No Fee*

Dr. Patrick Mwamba is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

• 6 months later...