My Hair Transplant Experience at ASMED Clinic

ErsB1

Hi guys,

I've been posting videos about my hair transplant experience at ASMED clinic in Istanbul over the last 8 months.

My surgery began at the beginning of August 2015 and I had 5000 grafts implanted. Please check out my video to see how it all went and how it's progressing!

Very educational, well done. Amazing how 5000 grafts have changed your appearance. I would recommend to wait another few months for the crown to mature. Well done; like myself, you researched and the outcome was excellent.

I just watched all 4 of your video updates ErsB1, great stuff!

I'm 3.5 months post my own Asmed HT and seem to be on track. It was great to see your 6 and 8 month results come through, very comforting!

Thanks for watching guys!

I will keep you all updated every couple of months with a new video, I'll post the new link on this forum.

ersko72 I'm glad my later videos could help, trust me I think every person who has this procedure goes through the same thought processes, particularly around the 3.5-5 month stage where the hair is still coming through.

Yaz89 - Yes I hope the crown area will progress a little further but I'm honestly not expecting the perfect result, the Dr. said himself that 1400 grafts is unlikely to cover the entire area that is exposed.

Also I will continue to lose my original hair as I am not taking Finasteride, this is my choice and I would rather lose my original hair and get a second surgery in the future.

Edited by ErsB1
further comment

nice result so far mate. the front looks as u say pretty much perfect and the hairline suites you as well. would be good to see your hair outside in the sunshine to get a real perspective of how things are going maybe you could do that in your next video.

Thanks for the vids ErsB1 just watched them all. I'm at my 4 month mark and seem to be progressing at the same rate as you, needless to say my patience is getting a good workout! But to see your great results coming through after the 6 month mark keeps me hopeful.