NW 7 = NO WORRIES 7! Tricopigmentation is Here!

Here is a recent NW7 client who wanted a subtle, age-appropriate hairline. This client was also featured in another recent thread titled EXTREME CLOSEUPS. He asked that I post his pictures and he will come on here soon to share his experience with AHEAD INK. Enjoy!

sv28hj.jpg

dh6b7m.jpg

24m6c9i.jpg

25hh54w.jpg

2l8gcyg.jpg

6t3g48.jpg

28ml8pw.jpg

k3kdgg.jpg

Edited by hairthere

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

Hi Rashid,

We are actually in the process of working on several new clients who are doing thickening and will post them soon. But I've already posted a bunch of thickening results here on the forum so just search my name and you'll find them. You can also just go to our web site (aheadink dot com) and look under "thickening."

Edited by hairthere

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

Erik is THE MAN!!!

Guys,

That's me in the photos. I am a Norwood 7 and what you see above is 6 days after the 4th pass, and that pic was taken 3 weeks ago. We are planning on doing a 5th and final pass, perhaps in about a week or two from now to hit the crown again, do a bit more work to the temple points and corners, and and fill in any other areas he feels need it. I'll have Erik post those photos too.

I would like to share my experience with Erik, the owner of AHEAD INK with anyone who is interested. He has worked with me since late December and my expectations were realistic to begin with, yet have been completely exceeded. I am really quite amazed and the procedure implemented so well has definitely improved my image of self better that I could have imagined. I am very happy and I am at peace. It has definitely changed my life.

Edited by Vman
corrections

• Administrators
Erik is THE MAN!!!

Guys,

That's me in the photos. I am a Norwood 7 and what you see above is 6 days after the 4th pass, and that pic was taken 3 weeks ago. We are planning on doing a 5th and final pass, perhaps in about a week or two from now to hit the crown again, do a bit more work to the temple points and corners, and and fill in any other areas he feels need it. I'll have Erik post those photos too.

I would like to share my experience with Erik, the owner of AHEAD INK with anyone who is interested. He has worked with me since late December and my expectations were realistic to begin with, yet have been completely exceeded. I am really quite amazed and the procedure implemented so well has definitely improved my image of self better that I could have imagined. I am very happy and I am at peace. It has definitely changed my life.

Hi Vman, welcome to the forum and great result, If I may ask at what age did you realize you were going to be norwood 7? Did you see the pattern in your 20's or 30's?

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Erik is THE MAN!!!

Guys,

Congrats Vman! Very happy for you.

Erik....amazing work. Those photos really speak for themselves.

Hello home1212,

Wow...that's a huge compliment. That makes me feel great, but the compliment is definitely for Erik. As I posted...he is THE MAN!

In fact, I was in the supermarket chatting it up with this sexy beauty and she asked me why I shaved my head. She said, "You have hair...why not let it grown in?" That alone made me feel great, but the glory belongs to the practitioner who did the job!

Thank you all so much for the nice compliments. Providing a quality SMP buzz look for someone like Vman is truly gratifying to me. I could tell prior to working on him that this procedure would be life altering.

While I've worked extremely hard perfecting my craft, I must say that the skills I've developed are only half the equation. I really feel that I am working with the highest quality Scalp Micropigmentation product on the market. Milena Lardi developed a system designed specifically for SMP and it delivers an incredible result--responsibly.

More results to come.....

Hi Rashid,

We are actually in the process of working on several new clients who are doing thickening and will post them soon. But I've already posted a bunch of thickening results here on the forum so just search my name and you'll find them. You can also just go to our web site (aheadink dot com) and look under "thickening."

Looking at the Smp thickening pictures on the website I feel it is like a ht

suitable for some people who have hairloss inbetween alot of hair.

I dont think i would be suitable for the Smp thickening because of the front it would not look good because of the hair length ?

Front.thumb.jpg.a5fcb07e74e204a8752eee8cc58b1056.jpg

Back.thumb.jpg.8b1468f4bf381ee82efa5000e0314516.jpg

I agree Rashid that you are more suited for a buzz look than a thickening procedure. That being said, you do have good characteristics for buzz look. You could create a new, more aggressive hairline and really fill in your crown.

When you say buzz look do you mean like number 1-2 on a trimmer?

The hair i do have grows really quickly especially the sides and back so i would have to keep cutting to make it look natural ?

I'm really considering this option and would like more advice/opinion on what would be the best style for me.

Hi Rashid,

Yes "buzz look" means shaving down with either a zero or 1. Some guys can get away with a #2 but your fringe looks far too dense to pull that off. You need the existing hair to blend seamlessly with the SMP in order for it to look natural. I realize this will require some maintenance on your part, but once you get used to shaving, it becomes part of your routine.

I suggest you try buzzing down now, before doing SMP, just to adjust to the look. (You are almost there anyway.) You can also take a make-up pencil and start experimenting with drawing a hairline on to see how it looks.

I don't think my facial features would suit the buzz no1 look because i have a bigger nose shape and the shorter the hair the more exaggerate this will look.

However as you say i'm almost there now i think any treatment i go with would be much better then present.

I will buzz down after my ht consultation to see how it looks using the make-up pencil.

Thanks