What can I do after bad HT

So 6months and 2weeks ago I went to India and got my HT by Dr Walia http://hairtransplantcenterindia.com this clown or should I say a bunch of students I think, Dr Walia was there for 10mins of the whole op.

I had 3600 FUE done, 800 from my beard going to the top of my head rest on my hair line.

1st pic is me a year ago and 2nd is around last year to towel dry - really my temples needed work mainly.

3rd is post op - I felt they needed to go higher to cover the temples, the sides was done poorly aswell and has never been the same, is a gap along the side where the transplant my hair , Dr Walia side because it's shaved...can never have a no2 haircut on the side now.

4th & 5th etc pic is me now..

Overall I know it's worse than before I had the op, now I need to know how long I can wait before I can get it repaired or should I wait to see if it gets better.

hairj.png.059549ffa226fcc15bc5388676d40386.png

20150619_074010.thumb.jpg.31dbc56a7c322eed07decd551d5db455.jpg

ophair.png.24c81c795864611bb1346b58aada03b1.png

IMG_20160227_104511.thumb.jpg.2a5f79128ce3a22fa01b43ad0b4781f1.jpg

IMG_20160227_104514.thumb.jpg.01e2c79a4c71754704cec71c404219fd.jpg

IMG_20160219_083250.thumb.jpg.93bc60968f5e0b6ee3949d890ae6c195.jpg

IMG_20160227_104454.thumb.jpg.8b41df93a2988dd8dcaf468ed6b83712.jpg

patchy.png.5a27d9f161faca1fc7370c4b017609fa.png

• Administrators

I'm sorry for what you have been through its terrible, are you on any type of hair loss prevention like minoxidil and finasteride? if you're not you might want to give it a try to make sure you don't continue to lose hair, it appears that you got permanent shock loss, probably from poor surgical trauma, you can still fix it if you go to a good doctor, have you considered possible strip? You could cover a lot of ground with one procedure, I would recommend H&W.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Do you have pre-op photos from the 3600 FUE?

My opinions are my own. I am one representative of MyWHTC Clinic's European branch.

Consultation Dates & Cities for Dr. Patrick Mwamba

London, United Kingdom - Available (Sat.)

Zurich, Switzerland - Available (Saturday)

Bologna, Italy - Available (Saturday)

Brussles, Belgium - Available (Sun.-Sat.) *No Fee*

Dr. Patrick Mwamba is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Are these the photos taken Immediately prior to the actual surgery on the date of the surgical procedure?

My opinions are my own. I am one representative of MyWHTC Clinic's European branch.

Consultation Dates & Cities for Dr. Patrick Mwamba

London, United Kingdom - Available (Sat.)

Zurich, Switzerland - Available (Saturday)

Bologna, Italy - Available (Saturday)

Brussles, Belgium - Available (Sun.-Sat.) *No Fee*

Dr. Patrick Mwamba is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Sorry to hear about needing repair. The best way is to find a surgeon who deals with more repair cases. Repair in hands that normally do not do repairs could be risky. They could end up depleting your grafts further with limited success. Have you reached out to Dr Bhatti in Chandigarh for an opinion or Dr Umar in California? There are some more docs that can give you an opinion if you send them clear and detail pics.

Sorry forgot to say I am based in the UK, Birmingham. To be honest I rather go somewhere within my region than go abroad with the Dr knowing he won't be seeing me again, whereas if local I can come back in stages even if needs be.

As I am on the 6 month+ stage, I was thinking giving in another 4months before seeing someone and getting it repaired. Meanwhile I can look at what can be done.

If hair in the donor area was to turn white/grey would it turn white/grey if transplanted?

What is the price range in pounds for a transplant needing about 6000 grafts?

How would a repair be fixed?

If further hair loss occured and the donor area and beard hair etc was used up

what options will the person have then?

Thanks