Shedding on Regenepure DR

Does anyone use http://www.amazon.com/Regenepure-Doctor-Recommended-Shampoo-Treatment/dp/B0032FSDOA/ref=sr_1_1?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1455244835&sr=1-1&keywords=regenepure I was wondering if you experienced any shedding when first starting use. I have never seen so many hairs in my tub from shampooing, and am wondering if I need to keep using this or I should just stop. (I've been on it for only a week)

Cheers.

I was on it and lost a lot of hair too. But it could mean you are losing weaker hair and will produce stronger ones. It has the same effect as propecia meaning you will go though a shed before thicker healthy hair grows.

Does anyone use Regenepure DR? I was wondering if you experienced any shedding when first starting use. I have never seen so many hairs in my tub from shampooing, and am wondering if I need to keep using this or I should just stop. (I've been on it for only a week)

Cheers.

I didn't experience any major shedding when using Regenepure, but I stopped using it because I think it made my hair became thinner over a period of time.

By the way, didn't you once recommend Pura d'or shampoo ? (might be mixing you up with someone else). If so, why did you change?

I didn't experience any major shedding when using Regenepure, but I stopped using it because I think it made my hair became thinner over a period of time.

By the way, didn't you once recommend Pura d'or shampoo ? (might be mixing you up with someone else). If so, why did you change?

Yes, that was me. I'm not sure if I recommended it or not, more like I was asking about it. The reason I changed is because there are no medicinal qualities to the shampoo, it is organic and is free of sulfates and harsh cleansers but I would like to find something that also works on preserving ones hair. Thats the reason for the change.

If I continue to see so many hairs in my tub I will be throwing this bottle in the trash.

Used it and didn't experience any more hair loss than normal.

Currentlly using lipogaine big 3 shampoo and finding it good, although dries the hair out a bit. it does leave your hair feeling quite full.

Have used DR, Revita, Nizoral etc and finding the lipogaine very good.

Not sure it's improving growth or slowly hair loss down though..

Well, I don't like the way this stuff makes my hair dry, I'm going back to the Pura d'or shampoo . This stuff costs $25.00 a bottle, if anyone wants an almost full bottle for $15.00 (includes shipping) just PM me with your address.

I've also discovered something called Moroccan Oil. it contains Linseed and Argan oil and smells wonderful. Made in Israel, and is really great for a dry scalp and hair. It's an oil, so only a small amount is necessary. I might use it a couple times a month.

BTW, I've heard great things about Coconut Oil and I just purchased some, check out the http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00DS842HS?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00 on this stuff, it is fairly amazing all the uses and benefits you get from this.

Edited by wylie

I have been using coconut oil a few days a week for the last two and a half months

and my hair feels so much better and healthy. It seems to help retain moisture in the hair. Hair feels thicker and more healthy. It works.

• 1 month later...

@Jon86, did you regrow the hair that Regenepure caused you to shed?

I have a big issue with this shampoo right now as well as after only just 10 days it has caused me to shed a tremendous amount in the front. Very noticeable. I know this might be a normal thing as with many hair loss products but I don't have the patience to deal with months of this. I stopped using it immediately and just want my old hair back now. Very worried.

@Jon86, did you regrow the hair that Regenepure caused you to shed?

I have a big issue with this shampoo right now as well as after only just 10 days it has caused me to shed a tremendous amount in the front. Very noticeable. I know this might be a normal thing as with many hair loss products but I don't have the patience to deal with months of this. I stopped using it immediately and just want my old hair back now. Very worried.

Yes I actually grew the hair back. The key is not overusing it. No more than two times a week. If you had a serious amount of loss I would stop using it for a while if not for good. All of these treatments affect us differently. I understand your frustration I have it too.

Can anyone else chime in and help please? It has now been a week since stopping Regenepure and my hair has shown no signs of coming back from the terrible shed it caused. I have to put in Dermmatch just to go to work. I went to the dermatologist who had absolutely no clue and says he doesn't know anything about a hair loss treatment that's not FDA approved. He said it should be "fine" and that no ingredients in the shampoo look harmful but I'm very nervous right now that this shampoo damaged my hair somehow. We all have heard those Rogaine horror stories about how it damaged people's hairlines

Edited by ML488

• 3 weeks later...