2000 FUE by Dr. Vories 01/15/2016

Albu

01/15/2016 I had my surgery with Dr Vories. Everything went smoothly and well. I stayed on the hotel for one night after the procedure. Thank for Dr Vories , he was professional, caring, kind and patient.

dr.jpg.6f3534b79d9f605791d692f56bd68078.jpg

Congratulations! Dr. Vories produces consistently excellent results. I hope you'll continue to update us on your progress.

Happy Growing!

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

Albu,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I had the procedure done by dr. Vories on Jan, 5th and everything is going well so far. Interestingly, my transplanted area developed the same scabs as yours. I am really interested to see your final result. Pls Keeps us updated.

I'll post my experience soon.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
3 months

Congrats - you're transplanted hair is growing out very early relative to what I've seen around here.

3185 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 2/17/16

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/182611-fut-3185-dr-rahal-day-after-pics.html

1204 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 3/27/17

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/186586-round-2-rahal-1204-fut-frontal-third-same-area.html

---> total of 4389 grafts to my frontal third via FUT

---> 1mg finasteride daily since 1999:)

• 4 weeks later...

Albu,

Congratulations on selecting an outstanding surgeon and for undergoing your first hair transplant procedure. I feel confident that you will be very happy with your results when they all grow in.

You are also encouraged to create a free patient website to document your journey.

Please keep us posted.

Best wishes,

Bill

• 2 weeks later...

It's great to see your satisfaction and results. I had over 5,000 grafts done in one large mega-session back in 2012 by Dr. Vories. My results have been excellent and I've attended the International Hair Restoration Conference as his guest on two occasions. I had a second surgery in 2015 to just thicken up an area. This Forum site is excellent to share thoughts and ideas and experiences. If you want to see exactly what to expect, I've chronicled my entire 3 year experience with Dr. Vories on my website which is full of before/after photos. Look back in the archives in 2012 on my site and begin comparing your growth. Glad you're pleased with the results Dr. Vories provided you. My site is .... MyFUEhairtransplant.com

I am an online representative for Carolina Hair Surgery & Dr. Mike Vories (Recommended on the Hair Transplant Network).

View John's before/after photos and videos:  http://www.MyFUEhairtransplant.com

You can email me at johncasper99@gmail.com

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Great results! I know you must be pleased and will only get better down the road.

I am an online representative for Carolina Hair Surgery & Dr. Mike Vories (Recommended on the Hair Transplant Network).

View John's before/after photos and videos:  http://www.MyFUEhairtransplant.com

You can email me at johncasper99@gmail.com

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

So far so good, you have extremely thick growth for six months. The density is very high. The immediate post-ops would show an idea of what to expect for the final results. Did you plan on a follow-up procedure already?

Thanks for sharing.

My opinions are my own. I am one representative of MyWHTC Clinic's European branch.

Consultation Dates & Cities for Dr. Patrick Mwamba

London, United Kingdom - Available (Sat.)

Zurich, Switzerland - Available (Saturday)

Bologna, Italy - Available (Saturday)

Brussles, Belgium - Available (Sun.-Sat.) *No Fee*

Dr. Patrick Mwamba is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians