3800 grafts/fut With Dr Ali Karadeniz

mosd

• 2 weeks later...

Guys, at month 3-4 i got some thick hairs at the hairline. Now at 6 month they are still same lenght. They are just above the scalp. Why dont they grow longer? And why did they come out so thick?

what do i do with them?

If they just stopped growing, I guess you could pluck a small amount out to see if they are still in your head or shedded.

Did you have inflammation or anything around them when they started growing? It's not a positive thought, but they might be dead.

If they just stopped growing, I guess you could pluck a small amount out to see if they are still in your head or shedded.

Did you have inflammation or anything around them when they started growing? It's not a positive thought, but they might be dead.

no inflamation around them when growing out. It just that they grew out much much thicker than the rest and havent grown anything for about 3 month. Or maybe theyve grown like 1mm.

I guess lightly pull of them with tweezers, like not hard enough to remove a normal hair.

If they stay in, they might still be alive and just being weird, if they just slide out like nothing, than the hair has been shedded, and maybe the follicle was too stressed still and reset itself or something.

it takes time for them to mature. I just reached the 4 month mark right now after my HT, and I have similiar hairs that are thicker than some. Just be patient. They have to go through their cycle

It's been 6 month for me. But I will give it more time.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
Uuurrggg - sorry mate, not looking positive at all, even with a couple of months to go. What does Dr K have to say?

Last night when i updated him on the case only be sending a picture he just said ok thanks ☺️

Asked him if it just for me to wait and he replied : what else.

But i didn't ask anything more than that. Should i ask him what's going on?

You should ask, but unfortunately I don't think much can be done at this stage.

Definitely don't go back to him, though

But things can still turn out good right? Still 4 months to go?

Also i feel like, what happens if i ask? What can the doctor do? Probably just tell me to wait until 12 month anyway?

But things can still turn out good right? Still 4 months to go?

Also i feel like, what happens if i ask? What can the doctor do? Probably just tell me to wait until 12 month anyway?

Firstly thanks for keeping us updated. I personally thought this would turn out to be a successful HT, well this is bit disappointing results, especially with the amount of grafts used. You still have four months which may help you in some growth and thickness but definitely not much!

Some doctors advise to wait for at-least 18months before concluding anything.

So yes let's be positive now and yeah! as Transhair said, start researching into a repair surgery

They 'can', but I honestly think it's pretty rare to see a result with barely any growth improve beyond this stage.

Keep your hopes up, but researching into a repair surgery would be the best bet

another surgery :( damn.

What kind of questions should i ask my current doctor? Why this happened? If he still thinks this will be a good result?

Firstly thanks for keeping us updated. I personally thought this would turn out to be a successful HT, well this is bit disappointing results, especially with the amount of grafts used. You still have four months which may help you in some growth and thickness but definitely not much!

Some doctors advise to wait for at-least 18months before concluding anything.

So yes let's be positive now and yeah! as Transhair said, start researching into a repair surgery

How many % av all the 3800 grafts have grown?

Im pretty calm even thou where im now is where people are at 4 month. Hopefully it will start grow soon( been saying this since month 2, haha)

Honestly, looking at Ali Karadeniz, bad results seem to be pretty common and I'd completely imagine that this is due to the surgeon, rather than you. Message him, but I feel that you'd be better looking into surgeons at like, Belgium or somewhere. They're pretty much the same price as the Turkish surgeons and much better (apart from like, Erdogan)

Also see a dermatologist to check if your recipient is scarred to a noticeable degree, as that would be a very important factor in a second surgery

Honestly, looking at Ali Karadeniz, bad results seem to be pretty common and I'd completely imagine that this is due to the surgeon, rather than you. Message him, but I feel that you'd be better looking into surgeons at like, Belgium or somewhere. They're pretty much the same price as the Turkish surgeons and much better (apart from like, Erdogan)

Also see a dermatologist to check if your recipient is scarred to a noticeable degree, as that would be a very important factor in a second surgery

Tips on doctors in Belgium that are not that expensive?

• 2 weeks later...

You just need to wait and contact with the doctor he would definitely say something or he will be more professional that will start from the stuff. I recommend you to contact also with HLC clinic Dr. Ozgur Oztan