RIP Bowie

LondonHTseeker

• Administrators

RIP to both

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

This is the best live version of Heroes I've seen from Bowie:

His final video, shot days before his death, is pretty amazing:

Unfortunately, in the end Bowie and Lemmy couldn't fight off disease from years of substance abuse. I read Bowie had 6 heart attacks over the last year. Meanwhile Keith Richards is still defying the odds.

What a contrast with the manufactured pop products of today like Harry Styles and Bieber. There's no way those two will get to 69 with musical legacies even remotely rivalling that of Bowie's.

Edited by LondonHTseeker

Not every day you lose a legend like this. Agree with you London manufactured crap of today will be forgotten year after year. The net helped kill the music industry. It used to be about releasing a cd then you toured to support it. Now it's about untalented people lip syncing . Bieber Is a joke and has no business being ever mentioned in the same like of Bowie , Elvis, Zeppelin,the Beatles, etc

Very sadly missed I was only listening to Blackstar on it's release on Friday and hoping that one day he might tour again. Shocked to hear the news he has been such a big influence on British music and culture. RIP.

Having a Bowie day today listening to some of my favourite tracks of his.

---

Former patient and representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson