A few questions about newly grown hair.

Plenty of time left. You will find the transplanted hair will take up to 18 months to thicken if not more.

I found a lot of growth at 12 months which looked good lying flat. When styled back however it looked sparse. It didn't start looking full after this until up to 15/18 months when styled brushed back.

Thanks for all the comments and liking my hair guys. I think you are right starscream about a natural looking hairline. My HT doc also said the same thing when I asked about the gaps in the hair line that it would've looked un natural with closed gaps. He also said that if I am looking for 100% natural look, its almost impossible to get that. We can try to match it as close as possible.Its all making seance to me now. Thanks again for all the comments.

I think that is a very nice and most importantly natural result.

---

Former patient and representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

Agree, I think it looks very good and natural. I'd be very pleased with that outcome.

• 7 months later...