HT with Dr Resul Yaman (3400 grafts)

leindub

Take a look at before and after pictures of 3400 grafts and then look at the results Dr Resul is posting on here.

Also Dr Resul told me my donor was very good and the grafts extracted were excellent quality and tell me that is not a sub par result, for 3400 grafts.

Not the best angle, but I don't see anything extremely off with the result. I don't have a dog in the fight, but I would say the biggest issue here is the communication and reception of expectations.

Not a lot of guys keep their hair that short after a transplant and layering would help with the appearance of density.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you got the result to be expected with 3400 grafts. You say 80 hairs per square centimetre, and this is actually quite low, and likely with FUE for the majority of doctors 10-15% would not grow. You covered a huge area with a tiny amount of grafts. I don't think the doctors planning was adequate and nor do I think they were honest with you about expectations, but I certainly think you got what you paid for.

The extractions point you keep banging on about has nothing to do with your result. Take a deep breathe, relax, and realise you probably got what you paid for, albeit with the wrong expectations and planning offered to you by Dr Yaman. To achieve what you are asking for over that entire area covered I would expect 5000 grafts at least. I have seen FUT results with Hasson and Wong covering that sized area with 6000 and it still doesn't look "perfect".

You also say that post surgery a clinic rep offered you assistance months and months ago with a refund or another free surgery, so even more so I don't think you have been done wrong. If you want the results you're talking about, no doctor could have given you that with 3400 grafts in a single surgery. NONE. What you are looking for is mathematically impossible, and Yaman's recent comment shows a lot of decency. I feel for you, but you're completely wrong on this.

I also agree with spanker that length is an issue. Take a look at Spex's buzzed transplant and you'll see that doesn't look too healthy, despite the fact that it looks great at his usual length.

• 3 months later...