Blond hair with fair skin is less contrasting than brown hair with fair skin. This NW class III patient was treated with 1900 FUE. These are seven-month results photos.

b_zps9hvrbgd3.jpg

c_zpstjj9q1eo.jpg

My opinions are based on my beliefs and are simply my own. I am a representative of MyWHTC clinic in Brussels, Belgium.

Consultation Dates & Cities for Dr. Patrick Mwamba

Brussels, Belgium - Available in Brussels for no fee

London, United Kingdom - Available

Zurich, Switzerland - Available

Bologna, Italy - Available

Dr. Patrick Mwamba is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

The hair styling in the after photos hides some of the growth.

My opinions are my own. I am one representative of MyWHTC Clinic's European branch.

London, United Kingdom - Available (Sat.)

Zurich, Switzerland - Available (Saturday)

Bologna, Italy - Available (Saturday)

Brussles, Belgium - Available (Sun.-Sat.) *No Fee*

Dr. Patrick Mwamba is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Hi, nice work

It's only 5 more months premature... Thanks.

My opinions are my own. I am one representative of MyWHTC Clinic's European branch.

• 1 month later...

The caliber of the hair is medium fine. Blonde hair is less pigmented and can look almost transparent under magnification.

Here's the placement of 1900 FUE by FIT grafts.

bya_zpsytklizhd.jpg

My opinions are based on my beliefs and are simply my own. I am a representative of MyWHTC clinic in Brussels, Belgium.

• 2 months later...

The hairline is the most important part of a hair transplant.

You should post a top-down photo because the angles you chose to display are not revealing the true density of this result. I'm almost certain that the angles from which these photos were taken are significantly contributing to the appearance of this result. I see doctors and reps do this all the time and I will start calling it out because it is very misleading. Judging from these photos alone, at best, I can say this is an OK result because this person appears to have had a good amount of native hair left.

1900 grafts and only 5 months? I think the result is coming out great so far. Esp considering the yield thus far. Made quite a dufference so far and would love to see how it looks at the 1 year mark.

• 2 weeks later...

We are fortunate to get photos from some individuals. Posting the photos that were provided by the patient is the reality. I hope to get more photos of the patient at a later date in the future. This is an acceptable result none the less. Thanks for sharing your comments.

• 2 weeks later...

Please post further pics if possible. This is the first case with a patient with similar hair characteristics to my own and I am really interested to see what density can be achieved. Would be very interested to see the full result and see what Dr Mwamba can do...

Please post further pics if possible. This is the first case with a patient with similar hair characteristics to my own and I am really interested to see what density can be achieved. Would be very interested to see the full result and see what Dr Mwamba can do...

Are you in the UK ? If so , the opening post mentions that Dr Mwamba is doing consults in London . Nothing to lose in having a pesonal consult !