Dr. Cooley...recent surgery results?

Mia45

Hi all,

I'm looking for recent patient reviews on Dr. Jerry Cooley in NC. I'm only seeing older posts...many of which appear to be positive. Any opinions or patient feedback about his recent work and the clinic experience would be much appreciated. Thanks!

He is in my personal top three US doctors. He does amazing work has a reputation of being highly ethical. He is highly thought of among his peers. He is not just an average doctor he has done research on cloning and other new forms of treatments. Doubt you would go wrong by choosing him.

Dr. Cooley posts consistently impressive results on here. I've no doubt you'd be in safe hands with him.

I am an online representative for Farjo Hair Institute

Dr. Bessam Farjo is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions shared are my own.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I had the same comment / question a few days ago as I saw his last post was in Oct 2015 but this user reps the clinic and has continued to post results.

Hair Restoration Social Network ? Community for and by Hair Loss Patients - HairCenter's Profile

From what I have gathered from looking thru about 3 years of work is an impressive array of results with a lot of higher norwood cases out for everyone to see. He is also one of the few top doctors who stays in the operating room the entire procedure ala Konior. Not that you cannot have a great experience with the doctor not involved in every step (most top clinics now have techs doing placement) but he is one of the few that is constantly there. He also seems to be at the forefront of the science of things.

I think he is very well thought of here but as best as I can tell should be in the very top tier of guys from the results I have seen - at least in FUT.

Jan 2016 - 3800 graft FUT with Dr. Konior

NW 5A to 6.

Docs whose results I am most consistently impressed with: Konior, Cooley (FUT), Hasson (FUT), Diep (FUE) (yeah I like the zig zag).