Dr. Meshkin 2600 Grafts

Dr. Meshkin,

Based on what I can see in the photos, this is an exceptional result. But I do have to say, I'm wondering how much of the head was shaved in the before pictures as the very first before picture shows more hair than the other ones.

This obviously makes the results appear even better than it really is. This kind of information is important to disclose in the description box.

I know that number of grafts is not the best indicator as there are other important factors to consider such as the number of hair is transplanted, hair caliber, strategic placement of the drafts, and more.

While this is clearly an excellent result, I would like to know more about the before pictures regarding how much of the recipient area was shaved, the number of hairs transplanted, the hair shaft thickness of this patient and wine 2600 grafts appears to be going up much longer way on this patient than others.

Thanks,

Bill

@bill @orangehair we only shaved the frontal forelock. It is obvious from the first before photos and all the before shaving photos from the side view, that the temple are clearly bald and there is minimal hair in those areas. We transplanted in the frontal hair line, temples, and the mid scalp areas. We use layering technique to create illusion of more density. It is the combinations of one, two and three hair grafts used properly that gives this excellent result. You can zoom in the before photos to see which areas are shaved and if there was any hair originally present.

We used the FUT technique for harvesting. with the proper surgical technique, as you can see there is minimal scarring in the back and there is plenty of donor hair available if the patient needs to do another session in the future.

Thanks guys for all your wonderful comments.

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Meshkin who is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network.