new treatment

headstart

Hello. I've recently been introduced to a new hair regrowth treatment that has a surprisingly high 96% efficacy during 3 years (10,000 hours) of clinical trials in about 200 patients. It's a hand-held battery-powered device that uses light and oxygen to stimulate the circulation in the follicles to regrow hair. Some patients see results as quickly as one month. The device was originally invented to reduce stress, which it does. However a totally unexpected beneficial side effect was reported by many users, namely that their hair started to grow back. So this aspect was seriously put to the test by the inventor. A couple of doctors became involved. The company is in Vancouver and has just started marketing the device in a big way. By next year it will become well known. The bottom line is that it's a one time payment, painless and works on most people. I don't know if I'm allowed to post the web site link. In the interest of full disclosure I not only use the device myself but market it also.

John

headstart-- thats SUPER FANTASTIC!!! im psyched... if i didnt know better id say this hand held device is TO GOOD TO BE TRUE, but im sure if it didnt work you would not have burned so much of your own personal time creating your account on here to help us all with your knowledge... thank you so so much and please post a link to this new product because i simply cannot wait much longer before i give my money to this company.... I GOTTA HAVE IT!! i dont care what it costs!.........

*** RESULTS WILL 100%, without a DOUBT, VARY***

Headstart,

Thanks for not violating our terms of service by providing a list of promotional links.

Members of our community are welcome to discuss any and all potential hair loss treatments, even if they're only alleged. You may list the name of the product, post before/after photos, clinical trial details, etc. However, please read and become familiar with our terms of service prior to posting. Since you advocate a particular product and are compensated for it (by marketing it), you are required to disclose your affiliation with the product in your forum signature. You can add the disclosure by going to "Go", "Personal Zone", and then "Profile". Then click "View/Edit Profile" and scroll down to your signature to make changes.

Best Regards,

Bill

Headstart

That sounds fantastic! I'll take one of those machines. Who do I make the cheque payable to???...Better yet I will send you a blank cheque that you can fill in. Thanks for saving us all from baldness! Your a saint.

boris,

You're not missing anything. The poster told us absolutely nothing about whatever product he is promoting. I've given him the greenlight to dazzle us as long as he doesn't blatantly promote. I am open minded to new treatments, but I certainly won't buy into anything until I'm convinced with a plethera of proof!

Bill

Originally posted by headstart:

It's a hand-held battery-powered device that uses light and oxygen to stimulate the circulation in the follicles to regrow hair.

I'LL TAKE 10!!

Oh wait, if it grows hair using light and oxygen, can't I just go outside and stand in my yard? I seem to have an ample supply of both out there.

headstart,

Did you read my first post to you on this thread? Have you read our terms of service like I asked? If you did, it should be clear to you whether or not you are permitted to post a promotional link. The answer is no.

You are allowed to name the product, what it's supposed to do, site clinical evidence, and post before and after photos.

Then it will be up to the members of this community to draw their own conclusions.

Bill

Headstart:

You mentioned that it was "a hand-held device" that was "originally invented to reduce stress" but had an unexpected side of effect of growing hair.

Now I remember...isn't this the 'Happy Wanker 2000'. I also heard it grows tons of hair but, unfortunately, it's only on the palm of your hands. Caution...too much use will give you "Popeye forearms" and may also cause blindness.

Clinical evidence is on the web site. Before and after photos are also on the web site. Besides regrowing hair, some users have also reported that it reduces or eliminates pain and also improves the condition and appearance of skin. The inventor intends to start clinical trials to test these and other reported anecdotal benefits. Next year millions of people will have heard of this product. I was attempting to give you an advantage, but it appears that you'll have to wait until one of your friends tells you about it.

John Polzer

Vancouver

Hey John:

I checked your website. I couldn't find any products or studies. All I found was a bunch of recruitment crap and promises of 'unlimited income'...Best of luck with your multi-level marketing business. Perhaps you could sell this device to the underlings below you on the pyramid. Do you get an override on their sales?