Rahal Guest House is awesome!

Let me see if I can find my pics of my bedroom. There are five total, of varying sizes. All have a bed, motorized leather recliner for sleeping upright, mini fridge, dresser, and bathroom with bathtub/shower. Honestly, though, I spent almost all of my waking time in the common area with the other guys chatting and watching movies. Ottawa is pretty this time of year and we took plenty of walks to Starbucks. It was really relaxing, actually. There's also a dining nook in the common area where I set up my laptop and worked during the day.

Pictures will upload in the direction in which they appear on your computer. Therefore, if a picture is sideways when you're loaded on your computer, it will upload sideways as well. You will need to rotate your pictures the way you want them to appear before you upload them.

That said, I'm not familiar with the Rahal guesthouse. Is this his personal guest house? I was unaware that he was personally housing his patients, which is very admirable. I'd like to know more about this and, whoever has pictures, feel free to upload them.

Best wishes,

Bill

Bill - Actually, for many users, the pictures are uploading in a different orientation then on their computer. Mine are all vertically oriented on my MacBook, but display horizontally when uploaded. It's very strange.

Also, the guesthouse is connected to Dr. Rahal's clinic. It's about fifty feet away from the clinic's front door. It was built at the same time as the new clinic and is maintained and operated by the clinic as well. The rates are roughly $100 CDN per night, which is extremely reasonable for what's provided. I have a hunch that the fee simply covers costs but is not a profit center. There are breakfast foods stocked in the fridge as well.

Leftygolpher,

By the way, congratulations on your hair transplant with an exceptional physician. I look forward to watching your progression and growth over the next year.

All the best,

Bill

Thanks Bill!

If it wasn't for this website I would have been a Bosely victim! :-)

Lefty & Win, we're so happy to hear you had an enjoyable stay at our Guesthouse!

Here are some more photos for all who are interested.

Our guesthouse is exclusively for our Rahal patients. It is indeed an opportunity for a live forum, encouraging much of the same dialogue that occurs here on HTN :)

IMG_5853.jpg.5cf2ae56992a736157b2837906a4ea8c.jpg

IMG_1288-RAHAL.jpg.cf891450f75c40a4e88c8df5a4b04eac.jpg

IMG_6081.jpg.0d8e1eb1aeaaef4a2cb132f5f2f7eba7.jpg

IMG_6256.jpg.d01bc6c07d6346cf49297923b9a39f9f.jpg

IMG_6300.jpg.133487d1009f7b03297374dd25e633ca.jpg

IMG_6307.jpg.ec9143bf28476f1bdf69216054cfe6c9.jpg

IMG_6525.jpg.24a50552648dcf95f19e74ac2eef5504.jpg

IMG_6549.jpg.0a9a3da58ebac31be5d83c0451bddc44.jpg

IMG_6402.jpg.712fbafa504bf85b484c718a7abc4c77.jpg

Rahal Hair Transplant Clinic - Answers to questions and posts using this account are strictly opinions and not to be considered medical advice.

Glad you guys got the chance to take some pictures! And, FYI, for anyone reading, that's exactly what the guest house looks like when you get there; it's kept that clean and tidy. Can't say enough about being able to recuperate in the house.

Lefty & Win, we're so happy to hear you had an enjoyable stay at our Guesthouse!

Here are some more photos for all who are interested.

Our guesthouse is exclusively for our Rahal patients. It is indeed an opportunity for a live forum, encouraging much of the same dialogue that occurs here on HTN :)

Looks better than the Foxbar. That was a great place as well! Dr Rahal drove me there after my surgery, he prob don't remember but the car got loose from him on the ice and I teased him about it. He too lit well.

Great place, great surgeon.

Newhairplease!!

Dr Rahal in January 19, 2012:)

4808 FUT grafts- 941 singles, 2809 doubles, 1031 triples, 27 quads

My Hairloss Website