Shock loss!

Unless the native hair that was shocked was in an advanced stage of diffusion, it should grow back along with the new grafts...;)

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY

Unless the native hair that was shocked was in an advanced stage of diffusion, it should grow back along with the new grafts...;)

Is there any way where we can make the root thick/strong before HT and avoid permanent loss due to Trauma.

Will Propecia help in this case?

Guys, as i have posted on here in recent months - it isnt always only the miniaturized hair that can be lost. I had permanent shock loss in the left temporal area 2-3 inches away from the front of my hairline where i had only 30 grafts placed & that area was previously dense, thick hair!

In my instance it could be viewed as awakening a progression of MPB as i had been pretty much stable for 10+ years. I did have 3 procedures in 10 months though so too much trauma to the scalp in a short time?

Shock loss is bloody traumatic, thats for sure.

Im 2 and a half months post op. Quite a bit of shock loss. How likely is it that those hairs grow back.

Realistically, keep an eye on it and track your progress with HD photos. It may or may not grow back. Depends on how area was extracted and impacted with etc variables.

Right now, it's a waiting game. Lets see how it looks in another 6 months.

Good luck.