Shave-Years-Off SMP

This client with salt and pepper hair had a HT in 2005 that left him with two rows of minigrafts in the frontal zone and more in the crown. This is after 2 passes of SMP. He will return in 4-6 weeks for another pass.

2cylfgl.jpg

30tibrl.jpg

28l8lrs.jpg

1zzmf.jpg

Edited by hairthere

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

Love o see a top down after but looks very good here.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Excellent work! Keep it up!

Dr. Blake Bloxham is recommended by the Hair Transplant Network.

Hair restoration physician - Feller and Bloxham Hair Transplantation

Previously "Future_HT_Doc" or "Blake_Bloxham" - forum co-moderator and editorial assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, Hair Restoration Network, Hair Loss Q&A blog, and Hair Loss Learning Center.

Click here to read my previous answers to hair loss and hair restoration questions, editorials, commentaries, and educational articles.

Now practicing hair transplant surgery with Coalition hair restoration physician Dr Alan Feller at our New York practice: Feller and Bloxham Hair Transplantation.

Please note: my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Thanks all!

Spanker: I took some top down shots but he was getting some post SMP redness that was obscuring the view. When he comes in for his 3rd pass in a few weeks I'll snap more pictures and followup here.

RG: He had a small strip taken, about 600 mini grafts. He was lucky that the scar was pencil thin and very short. Barely noticeable, so we left it alone. You can view a recent strip scar repair I did in another thread here (http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/180952-strip-scar-magic.html) as well as a full head and strip scar (http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/181159-goodbye-hair-system.html). I will be posting more strip scar repairs soon, too!

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

The work looks great in those pics! Visually, It flows naturally without any odd distinction noticeable. The guys physiology and head shape pulls off the shaved look good too. It really suits him.