Best Volumizing Shampoo w/o Suspect Ingredients

• 2 weeks later...
Shea Moisture Shampoo. Check it out on amazon. Ive tried probably 20 shampoos-I've yet to find anything gentler and with fewer ingredients.

Hey Esrec - I did an Amazon search and a lot of different options pop up. Is there one line in particular that you use?

Also, out of curiosity - did you experience dry/flaky scalp, and this helped fix it? Or do you just happen to like this shampoo?

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Check out my hair loss website for photos

FUE surgery by Dr. Mohebi on 7/31/14
2,001 grafts - Ones: 607; Twos: 925; Threes: 413; Fours: 56

Hey Esrec - I did an Amazon search and a lot of different options pop up. Is there one line in particular that you use?

Also, out of curiosity - did you experience dry/flaky scalp, and this helped fix it? Or do you just happen to like this shampoo?

Here you go.

I have naturally thick and coarse hair and notice that shampoo with sulfates and parabens really murders the texture. Have found these both to be very gentle and bonus of few ingredients. Cheers.

http://www.amazon.com/Shea-Moisture-Raw-Retention-Shampoo-13/dp/B0038TVHGG

http://www.amazon.com/Shea-Moisture-Butter-Restorative-conditioner/dp/B0038TYTI4

I did read somewhere someone recommending Samy Fat Hair Amplifying Shampoo and the matching conditioner.

They are currently buy one get one free for the shampoo and the conditioner from Superdrug UK online with free delivery if anyone's interested.

Cheers

Shera's Hot UK Barnet Boosting Dealsicon12.gif

Edited by Shera

If did read somewhere someone recommending Samy Fat Hair Amplifying Shampoo and the matching conditioner.

They are currently buy one get one free for the shampoo and the conditioner from Superdrug UK online with free delivery if anyone's interested.

Cheers

Shera's Hot UK Barnet Boosting Dealsicon12.gif

Thanks for the heads-up Shera. Have you used any of the Samy products? The creme is quite recommended on the other thread so may check that out.

Thanks for the heads-up Shera. Have you used any of the Samy products? The creme is quite recommended on the other thread so may check that out.

Hi Hairsgone, I ordered a couple myself and will be giving them a go. I will check out the creme too, thanks!

On another note, have you decided on where you are going for your next procedure?

Hi Hairsgone, I ordered a couple myself and will be giving them a go. I will check out the creme too, thanks!

On another note, have you decided on where you are going for your next procedure?

I ordered the shampoo and conditioner, and given the rave reviews about the creme got 2! Hopefully its as good as it sounds. Seems like you apply the creme before applying any styling substances like wax etc.

Yes I've decided to go with Dr Karadeniz, on the balance of quality and cost he seemed the best bet. I had a good vibe from him from emails and skype so fingers crossed it goes well. Booked for hopefully 3000 FUT in June and I may add 1000+ FUE depending on my donor and how much is left for any future loss.

I ordered the shampoo and conditioner, and given the rave reviews about the creme got 2! Hopefully its as good as it sounds. Seems like you apply the creme before applying any styling substances like wax etc.

Yes I've decided to go with Dr Karadeniz, on the balance of quality and cost he seemed the best bet. I had a good vibe from him from emails and skype so fingers crossed it goes well. Booked for hopefully 3000 FUT in June and I may add 1000+ FUE depending on my donor and how much is left for any future loss.

Will definitely look at the creme too, thanks.

The very best of luck with your procedure in June, I hope it all goes according to plan.

I will look out for your results.

• 2 months later...