Hairline design

Hi

I just wanna your advise in hairline design

When i m checking my new hairline with my old pictures i found the forelock matchs almost the same level from 13 years 7cm and then till the temple peak it rise till 9 cm. i also depend on moles position that are in my face to measure the distance and i found that its height is less by 0.5 cm from hairline

so i can say 90% same hairline from front like 13 years except temple peak which match something from 7 years.

Now, can i say it is conservative hairline or not. I m annoyed about this as i think the doc should be more conservative and give me somthing like to 9 cm. he depended on 1/3 rule to create the central and rise it to the temple 2 cm

Can i amend the hairline in the future make it higher by 1 cm ? or this is usually a minor differences an no need for that

Edited by Sam23

A flat hairline at 7cm would not be conservative. But it sounds like you have some recession built in too so that's good.

Also, you can raise the hairline but at 7 cm with a 2 cm recession it's may do more damage than it would help.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

I upload some pics can you check them ?

The hairline is not flat but the center is almost the original one ( measuring from first graft). And what i can expect do you think, these grafts map considers a good density or it would be thin ?

Edited by Sam23

The pics aren't great, but I don't see anything wrong with your placements. How many grafts did you get?

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

• Administrators

That's a conservative hairline, the doctor basically maintained the hairline you already had, which was quite receded already, if he would've gone farther back, you would've had a thin miniaturized hairline in front of a thick hairline, it wouldn't look good trust me, that's what I did initially, i had to go back and fill in my existing hairline because it looked bad. You're worrying to much man, wait until you're at least at 7 months to start worrying whether you like it or not that's my opinion.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

No my hairline is totally disappear so he create a new one based on his judgement So now i m trying to check my old pics and see if its the same, so it is near to it with high temple peak. I wanna a conservative hairline i do not to make it lower. I do not have a lower hairline from 15 years. So if i become more bald or shave it s still be ok

and You right i know i m worried and trying to take a third party opinion specially i do not know anything before on HT. my worries attack me cuz i did not do my research before and this is mistake, now once i read something i checked it directly on me and hope nothing wrong,

His name is catagy suzgin, i think his a good surgon in middle east and turkey

Definetly i need another session but if i can save some hairs now by treatment so maybe i can postpone it. I will not attack the crown only mid scalp and around it maybe 1500 grafts would be ok.

Sam,

Shape/design and height looks a-okay to me (from the images you shared)! A flatter, broader hairline is necessary for your head shape. It may seem like this overall design is a bit more "aggressive," but I actually think it's appropriate and conservative enough for your particular case.

Keep us updated on your progress!

Dr. Blake Bloxham is recommended by the Hair Transplant Network.

Hair restoration physician - Feller and Bloxham Hair Transplantation

Previously "Future_HT_Doc" or "Blake_Bloxham" - forum co-moderator and editorial assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, Hair Restoration Network, Hair Loss Q&A blog, and Hair Loss Learning Center.

Click here to read my previous answers to hair loss and hair restoration questions, editorials, commentaries, and educational articles.

Now practicing hair transplant surgery with Coalition hair restoration physician Dr Alan Feller at our New York practice: Feller and Bloxham Hair Transplantation.

Please note: my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

All great advice above! I agree that the work looks very clean and refined and the design is just right.

Heal and grow well!

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website