Dr. Parsa Mohebi

Hello guys, I'm thinking of getting FUT with Dr. Mohebi and I have a consultation with him on the 22nd. I just want your guys feedback on him as a FUT doctor. What questions I should ask him or if you know a great transplant doctor in California I'll gladly appreciate your advice.

Thanks

From some of the results Ive seen, Dr Parsa Mohebi seems to frame the face nicely, especially, the temples. Have you reviewed some of his cases on various forums? What are your goals? That will help some users come up with a list of questions to ask?

@Sean oh thats good to know he does temples well. I saw username pkipling and his results were nice but that's the only patient I've seen from Dr. Mohebi. I want both my temples done and I want my hairline restored from my left and right side. My middle hair line is fine according to my previous consultation with Dr. Dauer.

zona,

pkipling is a patient advocate for Dr. Mohebi so it's worth making contact with him. I believe he had his transplant with Dr. Mohebi and looks to have had an excellent result. I've seen a couple of other nice results from him and the work looks good.

All the best whatever you choose to do.

I am an online representative for Farjo Hair Institute

Dr. Bessam Farjo is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions shared are my own.

Hey Zona. Thanks for reaching out. I just responded to the PM you sent me. If you have any further questions, just say the word.

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Check out my hair loss website for photos

FUE surgery by Dr. Mohebi on 7/31/14
2,001 grafts - Ones: 607; Twos: 925; Threes: 413; Fours: 56

I've also had work done by Mohebi in 2012 and have been happy with the transformation. I do plan on going for a second round in the next year, as my hair loss was quite a bit more advanced than pkipling's.

Paulygon is a former patient of Dr. Parsa Mohebi

My regimen includes:

HT #1 2710 grafts at Parsa Mohebi Hair Restoration in Los Angeles in 2012

Rogaine foam 2x daily, since 2012 (stopped ~10/2015)

Finasteride 1.25mg daily, since 2012 (stopped ~12/2015)

HT #2 3238 grafts at Parsa Mohebi Hair Restoration in Los Angeles in Jun. 2016

Started Rogaine and Propecia in July. 2016 after being off of them for about a year.

Paulygon, that's great that hear and your results look great. Did u get the FUT or FUE?

I got FUT (strip) the first time; and for the second time I plan on doing FUT / strip again because I already have the scar from the first procedure, I might as well go for the greater density achievable at the lower price point.

Paulygon is a former patient of Dr. Parsa Mohebi

My regimen includes:

HT #1 2710 grafts at Parsa Mohebi Hair Restoration in Los Angeles in 2012

Rogaine foam 2x daily, since 2012 (stopped ~10/2015)

Finasteride 1.25mg daily, since 2012 (stopped ~12/2015)

HT #2 3238 grafts at Parsa Mohebi Hair Restoration in Los Angeles in Jun. 2016

Started Rogaine and Propecia in July. 2016 after being off of them for about a year.

Hey Paulygon, nice to see you on the forums again buddy.

Did not know you are going for round two...best wishes to you and let us know how everything turns out...;)

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY