Best FUE HT Surgeon?

Hi Guys,

I living in Australia and am considering a HT. I'm reasonably certain i'd like to have it done by FUE.

I understand Australia doesnt have HT surgeons who produce the same quality as some of the most renowned surgeons from around the world.

I'm willing to travel.

I was wondering for FUE who would be THE transplant surgeon you'd recommend?

Cost is not a concern.

I appreciate all of your advice/opinions.

Hey dude, Im from melbourne and was in the same boat as you, i took a gamble on Dr Bhatti in India, I found him to be really good, PM if you want to know more. one thing to consider is travel distance after your HT, anywhere from the eastern side of OZ is going to mean at least 10+ hour flight to closest surgeon - this was one of the reason I chose India being 12hrs away

June 2013 - 3000 FUE Dr Bhatti

Oct 2013 - 1000 FUE Dr Bhatti

Oct 2015 - 785 FUE Dr Bhatti

Dr. Bhatti's Recommendation Profile on the Hair Transplant Network

My story and photos can be seen here

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/Sethticles/

I had an excellent experience with Dr. Nader in Mexico. My results are still maturing(4 weeks in) so I don't have final results but I had a wonderful experience with him. You can youtube former patient of his on youtube to see their results.

Hey dude, Im from melbourne and was in the same boat as you, i took a gamble on Dr Bhatti in India, I found him to be really good, PM if you want to know more. one thing to consider is travel distance after your HT, anywhere from the eastern side of OZ is going to mean at least 10+ hour flight to closest surgeon - this was one of the reason I chose India being 12hrs away

Thanks mate. Yeh, from perusing the forums it seems that Dr Bhatti does an amazing job.

Hi aussieboy2010,

I totally agree with Sethticles, check out the possibility to travel to India.

I live in Asia and had my HT FUE 1524 grafts done by Dr. Bhatti.

Check his website and cost, compare, read all the good reviews from many patients of Dr. Bhatti.

Ask for an online consultation and feel free to ask any questions.

Edited by David - Moderator

Dr Bhatti is a good bloke, he loves aussies and bit of sports banter, but when it comes to following up emails he gets back almost straight away he's never once neglected any of my questions which hardly ever gets a mention here.

For me its has to be Dr Reddy from the UK. His results are out of this world IMO.

Does anyone else find it incredibly annoying when there is no mention of price per graft on a HT Doctor's website. In most cases potential patients will visit Doctor's websites after research has identified how many grafts they need and that the Doctor is a viable option.

So how hard is it to have a standard price list on the website?

Why do so many of these clinics use the double glazing salesman approach to selling their product?

You have to get in touch and then be quoted a price, you will then after 2 weeks be offered a discount of 10% because the clinic is not busy, after 4 weeks the discount will go up to 20% because of the uncertainty in the price of strawberry jelly, after 6 weeks a salesman will call/text to indicate that the price is now on special offer of 25% off due to the unexpected influx of illegal tobacco in the country etc etc.......laughable.

This certainly was a swaying factor in my decision to choose my particular Dr when going through my FUE, there were no hidden costs, no unexpected extras, what I saw on the price list is what I paid.

Dr Bhatti FUE Oct 2014 3305 grafts

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/178931-my-fue-dr-tejinder-bhatti-oct-2014-a.html

Hi Shera,

You are absolutely right about this. Is it that difficult to put the cost price on a website?

http://www.darlingbudsindia.com/hair-transplant-cost

You sometimes even get the impression that cost varies following your ethnicity.

I have to say that it was also one of the factors in my decision on choosing Dr. Bhatti for my HT FUE 1524 grafts.

Edited by darlinglocks

Hi Shera,

You are absolutely right about this. Is it that difficult to put the cost price on a website?

You sometimes even get the impression that cost varies following your ethnicity.

I have to say that it was also one of the factors in my decision on choosing Dr. Bhatti for my HT FUE 1524 grafts.

Hair Transplant Cost in India, FUE Cost, Price

Yup, I completely agree, and think we should start a thread on this forum where we each disclose the price per surgeon quoted to us during consultations. I was charged $6 a graft for my first procedure, then was PMing another member after the fact who was using the same surgeon, and he only paid $5 a graft. Then for my 2nd procedure which I am shopping around for, I basically played my top choices against each other, and have seen them all try to beat each other's price, even with two of them disclosing their prices on the website. I think we can all help each other. Another I have been doing is PMing members who have used the same surgeon, and asking then for the price they were charged, then using that info during the consultation, I.e. ... Well you charged xxx $4 a graft for the same procedure. Works like a charm, and the beauty about the free market, is that we can negotiate the prices down. I do believe though that the clinics will quote on the high end of the scale if they can see you have a high paying job, look like someone who can afford it ect ect ect. Nothing wrong with that, it's just business man .... Just play them at their game and negotiate negotiate!!!

For me its has to be Dr Reddy from the UK. His results are out of this world IMO.

Pretty amazing to hear someone say that about the UK. A lot has changed since I signed up here!

2,000 grafts FUT Dr. Feller, July 27th 2012. 23 years old at the time. Excellent result. Need crown sorted eventually but concealer works well for now.

Propecia and minoxidil since 2010. Fine for 8 years - bad sides after switching to Aindeem in 2018.

Switched to topical fin/minox combo from Minoxidil Max in October 2020, along with dermarolling 1x a week.

Wrote a book for newbies called Beating Hair Loss, available on Amazon

Hi Guys,

I living in Australia and am considering a HT. I'm reasonably certain i'd like to have it done by FUE.

I understand Australia doesnt have HT surgeons who produce the same quality as some of the most renowned surgeons from around the world.

I'm willing to travel.

I was wondering for FUE who would be THE transplant surgeon you'd recommend?

Cost is not a concern.

I appreciate all of your advice/opinions.

I've been researching FUE surgeons for a couple of years now, and I have decided to go to Dr Erdogan in Turkey, he is up there with Lorenzo in my opinion - he seems to get the best natural look especially in the frontal hairline. According to his previous patients he has a new top quality surgery with great staff. Im heading over there in September. BTW im Aussie as well ... Newcastle.

Hi Raman - post op HT - im interested to know how long you'll be staying before traveling back to Newcastle, might be in your best interest to stay a couple days in turkey in your hotel to avoid any potential dramas, - needless to say mate, all the best for a very successful HT - im sure we'll be all keen to see your results...

Hey Seth, thanks man hope all goes well too. I will be sure to post pics and updates throughout experience and I will probably stay there for a couple of weeks and do a bit of holidaying too. Turkey is a great country.

• 3 weeks later...
yeh he's def on the short list. some of his results look quite amazing.

just looking into some of the other guys suggested above, in particular Dr Jose Lorenzo. Although,i can't quite work out how to get in touch with his clinic?

Aussieboy, did you ever get in touch with Lorenzo?