Reflections 5 years later - story of a 24 year old who had 3 HT?s

I think that is a maintainable look for many people, but you should start your own thread. Also, if you are only a NW6 I won't take you 3k grafts to get that look as he is already around a 3.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

When an individual begins to experience significant hair loss (MPB) in their late teens, they are usually headed for the advanced classes of hair loss.

But as long as you are well informed and work within your limitations and not set unrealistic goals, then you should be able to experience improvement and be happy.

So you have to work closely with a reputable, honest, and talented surgeon considering not only the hair loss that you have to date, but your loss in the coming years as well.

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY

This may seem like a rather strange analogy, but my relationship to my hair has been similar to the one I had with my ex-girlfriend. At first, I was lonely (bald), and when I met her(had my hair restored) I was over the moon. Sometimes falling in love leads to actual love, even after their flaws and facets are revealed(accepting imperfection), but in my case I ended up realising that she/it wasn't enough for me.

I am indeed not here to point fingers, or to argue that hairtransplants are bad - my main reason for being here is to give a reality check to young sufferers of hairloss, so they can make a more informed decision for themselves.

I will update this thread once it arrives. These systems do take time though, as they are custom made from the bottom up, including the shape and material of the base. Since I ordered a full cap, it takes about 3 months, 45 days if I ask for a rush order

I have no idea what you're trying to say here. Could you please elaborate a bit more??

• 3 weeks later...
I have no idea what you're trying to say here. Could you please elaborate a bit more??

I'm pretty sure what he's saying is that a lot of guys think that a hair transplant will fix all their problems and their confidence will go through the roof and they'll be able to conquer the world once they get it done - but in reality, if we don't fix the internal baggage along with the external, we'll never be satisfied no matter how good our results are. That's what I took from it anyway, and there's some truth to that. It's easy to get caught up chasing this idea of perfection that is simply unattainable. Pursuing hair transplants (or even hair systems) can be a slippery slope as sometimes - no matter how good the outcome - it's never perfect enough and we're never truly happy. Like getting the "perfect girl" and still being miserable/complacent.....

Hopefully that's not a misrepresentation, Mike. :cool:

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Check out my hair loss website for photos

FUE surgery by Dr. Mohebi on 7/31/14
2,001 grafts - Ones: 607; Twos: 925; Threes: 413; Fours: 56