Dr.Bisanga, BHR Clinic, 2485 FUE 0 - 8 Months

Thanks for the comments, indeed the patient is very happy with the result and probably going full face is a sign of that confidence also.

The patient was not on any medication then we booked him ten months ago and in late 30s, and to my knowledge not on any since nor concealers. If a patient has concealer in the photos we would simply not use them. If a patient is on medication and disclosed this to us then we would be more than happy to put it and have many cases here whereby the patient is on or goes on medication post surgery and never has been an issue to disclose in the past nor would be in any case.

I have written to the rep for this patient who will confirm current status but he is not aware personally of any changes and is in regular contact with the patient also.

The hair is longer and the crown actually looked good even very short and through the growing stages of course is looking fuller also but as said, happy to get from the patient any changes and update accordingly, just we are not aware of any at this stage.

I represent Dr. Bisanga.

Dr. Christian Bisanga is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network

He looks great but remember that shaved pre ops can be VERY deceiving and IMHO should be avoided. Shaved pre ops can make someone look totally bald when that is not the case. My brother has a full head of healthy hair but when he goes down to a #1-3 guard, it can look like he may be balding but then it grows back strong and healthy. Wet and shaved pre ops should not be used IMO.

My Hairloss Web Site -

Procedure #1: 5229 Grafts with Dr. Rahal Oct, 2010

Procedure #2: 2642 Grafts with Dr. Rahal Aug, 2013

7871 Grafts

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=2452