4000 grafts FUE by Dr. Vories on 2/5/16 and 2/5/16 Post-Op pictures etc

I'm having trouble enlarging the pics. Not sure if it's a network issue. But, comparing your current photos with your pre-op pics, I think it's quite an impressive transformation.

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

• Administrators

It's a big improvement, I do think another procedure would improve the density, focus on the hairline and midscalp, leavers crept alone until you've reached a satisfactory density in the front and hairline, the good thing is that the growth was good, now you have hair to play with, another procedure will set u up nicely.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Pls keep updating as you go along. Looks like we started from a very similar spot in terms of loss and you had a few hundred more grafts done so will be curious to see how you end up in 6-8 month in terms of density. I sacrificed some coverage in the crown to get the hairline rebuilt and front 85% covered and looking at your immediate post op photos it looks like your doctor had identical strategy.

I think for guys like us to get the more "wow" results you are talking a second 2000ish type procedure a few years down the road to get that serious density in the front 2/3rds (and still might not get wow in the crown) but as you see it already makes a huge difference from where you were last year with the 1st mega session.

I never used Minoxidal but doctor said to go ahead and try it to try to get some magic happening in the crown.

You should be pretty well sprouted by the time summer hits.

Jan 2016 - 3800 graft FUT with Dr. Konior

NW 5A to 6.

Docs whose results I am most consistently impressed with: Konior, Cooley (FUT), Hasson (FUT), Diep (FUE) (yeah I like the zig zag).

• 7 years later...