Hasson and Wong's results getting ripped off online

Spanker

Not sure if you've seen these scammers online, but there are several of H and W results in this advertisements being passed off as hair systems.

Watch "Men's Hair Replacement - Non Surgical - Results" on YouTube

https://youtu.be/lfZj95K9D9k

Found it looking at Feller's video and it was just a suggested video I clicked on. I guess it's a compliment if a company is stealing your work and saying it's a system.

The mods can feel free to delete this if it's in violation.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Unbelievable. I see at least one of the commenters called them out on it. This can't be legal. Did you happen to notify H&W of this?

Good eye, btw, on recognizing where the photos came from.

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Check out my hair loss website for photos

FUE surgery by Dr. Mohebi on 7/31/14
2,001 grafts - Ones: 607; Twos: 925; Threes: 413; Fours: 56

This is definitely a testiment to H&W's work, but man it must get old. They obviously have some of the most "WOW" strip transformations out there, so it's clear why they get ripped off. However, I feel like they spend WAY too much time trying to battle this BS online. I'm sure Garage will see this and handle it. I'm sure he has better things to do with his time though.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Unfortunately this happens too often. I am not sure there is much more you can do than ask them to take it down. Anybody who does proper research usually are able to tell the difference between honest and dishonest companies thanks to websites like this.

Representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

I have seen this kind discrepancy many sites .It is very hard to trust somebody online.I have been spending looking at pictures on all the major surgeons and i came across with this .Can you guys tell me these doctors have connection?

Please look at this 2 sites

Hair Transplant Before and After Photos Page 1 ( I see the patient Aldo in both )

and

https://www.giannottoclinic.com/results/

H&W should start ripping off really bad results and post them on their website. Fight fire with fire!! ; )

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Spanker,

Thanks for the heads up Spanker I noticed this outfit using 5 of our results a few weeks back and have just posted on their You Tube site a response. It is very flattering that it seems to be Hasson & Wong that have the most ripped off pictures on the internet. I guess there are easier to notice because of the famous blue background.

I am going to be starting a new topic son as I have around half a dozen more clinics using our photos, some even changing the background colour and others making full size display posters to use at seminars!

Blake, you are right it is too time consuming to keep on contacting them so I am just going to name and shame them on here if that is cool with you.

Stay tuned!

---

Former patient and representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

Shame on, brother. Shame on!

Yes we have had a fair amount of this from several countries and clinics and some really tried to tell us it was their patient being shown and they are really upset even by the allegation and how totally impossible it is for them to use one of ours. Eventually they come back and always "Web Master Error" is the final email but it is fun pretending that the patient had the same surgery, pre-op clothes, bleeding post op, background as us. The funniest I noticed was a female patient we had they even said was a man when went to them.

As said it can be a full time job and I have noticed some H+W ones over the years and even asked the clinic showing the result to let me know about a H+W patient who was very well known. Was funny to hear how happy he was and where he lived and I asked if he is willing to meet up but always goes quiet then.

I represent Dr. Bisanga.

Dr. Christian Bisanga is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network