Armani Fue Failed....?

fussfue

Over a year ago I had just under 2000 grafts via Fue. I can confidently say that less than 10% of them have grown and I highly doubt that I am going to have some growth explosion at the year and a half mark. I'm posting to see if other people out there have had similar exp's or if I'm just unlucky... I have followed all the steps and did everything right and well... no growth icon_frown.gif

Sadly you are not alone brother. There are many others in the same boat right now...

Not much you can do now, whats done is done. But I would urge you to contact the clinic and tell them you want a refund. They will probably try to offer you the standard "free touch up" session. I would decline and insist on your money and find a new doctor.

Fussfue sorry to hear about your fue failure.

Its become a very common thing for poor fue results.

I would send then your pics and ask for a refund but if you go back for a free surgery and if that doesnt grow it could ruin your life.

JJ09 The site you must have been on is HS .

They remove all of Armanis negative posts on a daily basis.

The owner of that site obviously has struck a deal with Armani.

All the paid scummy posters that were on HLh are now on there.

Yes there will be a few lucky guys that will have good growth but all the poor growth guys youll NEVER hear about .

In my opinion from what people tell me and what Ive saw and heard is that the results rage from horrible to good .

Donor hair is precious .

Once its gone its gone and your screwed

The hair loss forum your talking about not only remove postings about Armani,they alter postings to suit,block you from posting,ban you for knocking Armani mainly.If you look at most forums theres usually a top dog hair transplant doctor and their fanclub - its just business normal business now.

If you are going to have a hair transplant always do a lot of research and always ask to see a few of their patients.

I haven't been able to decide what the hell to do,so I just shave my head,its a minefield out there,take care.

The hairloss site your refering to do have a good hair multiplication forum.

FUE results, in general, are inconsistent at best, regardless of the doctor. Your result is not unusual.

Ask for a refund, and don't agree to a free touch up. Please post some pictures.

I am not a doctor. The opinions and comments are of my own.

HT with Dr. Cooley on Nov 20, 2008

2097 grafts, 3957 hairs

Proscar, 1.25 mg daily, skip the 5th day, started Nov 2007

My Hair Loss Blog - Hair Transplant with Dr. Cooley

FussFue,

It would be nice to see someone back up their claims about a failed armani result with detailed before and after pictures. Lately, theres been a few claims about poor results but no evidence. I recently had a fue procedure with Armani and can assure you and everyone on this forum I will post my pics good or bad at the one year mark. Please provide the proof if possible.

hairterminator

Real Hair Club Member

Posted December 22, 2008 11:50 PM

PGP

I don't plan on going anywhere. I will share my results good or bad when my result is 100%. I will look into a local HT doc after the holidays considering they don't charge a ton for checkups. Thx.

hey hairterminator, did you ever look into a local HT doc, it's been almost 3 months since you posted.

hair terminator

it would be helpful if you posted pics throughout the year.

rtc

Definitely agree.

I am not a doctor. The opinions and comments are of my own.

HT with Dr. Cooley on Nov 20, 2008

2097 grafts, 3957 hairs

Proscar, 1.25 mg daily, skip the 5th day, started Nov 2007

My Hair Loss Blog - Hair Transplant with Dr. Cooley

Originally posted by latinlotus:
hair terminator

it would be helpful if you posted pics throughout the year.

rtc

Definitely agree.

I will post pics at the 1 year mark. I decided not to look into a local HT doc because I can make my own evaluation of poor growth versus good growth and have also been documenting detailed pics. I'm about 3 months into my recent procedure with still a ways to go.

Originally posted by fussfue:

I'll get my hands on a camera tonight or tomorrow and put up some pics.

We all need to see your poor results please try your very best to get a pic on here thanks

Dr A. Armani 2500 Fue

Dec 2008

Proscar X1 Day

Monixodil X2 Day

Msm Daily

Originally posted by Abedogg:

Hairterminator,

Why not post regular updates? Its encouraging for us in the same boat as you, post-transplant.

Abe

Looks like you had a nice coverage for 3000 grafts. I'm going to keep close track of you if you don;t mind so please keep doing what you're doing and update regularly. BTW how did you manage to lose your scabs so quick? Most patients lose them between 3-4 weeks margian.

Hairterminator:

Can you post SOMETHING??

I think most scabs come off between 7 and 10 days unless you are doing nothing to them (i.e. like rahal recommends). I used minox that Umar gave me that was oily and helped the scabs off.

Hairterm - why even bother posting if you aren't going to follow-up?

Abe

Had 3k With Umar on Feb 16, 2009

My Hair Loss Website

sorry for the lagg guys. Im a single father so I dont spend a lot of times on the forums. I did take some pics, but they turned out looking like crap... cant seem to focus that close in with my camera. If you guys want to see some crappy pics, ill put them up icon_smile.gif but in the meantime, take my word for it, the results suck. I was in Beverly Hills on weds and wanted to drop in on the clinic but there numbers didnt pick up. Did he close that branch???

Thanks for the update Abedogg.

There should be a rule or some type of regulation where you must post your photos if you are going to either complain or praise your surgery/experience. You had everyone bashing the clinic simply because you "said so". If your results are truly as you say they were then please post picks. Unfortunately many can't take your word for it. It wil help tremendously for new prospects such as myself. The proof must be in the pudding.

CK - I agree with you.

If I had a bad result I would be posting all over every board with pictures. Why let someone else make the same mistake that you made. And why let someone that butchered you, continue to make money at others expense?

I can't believe that he doesn't have pictures of this yet. Wouldn't you at least send some to the doc?

FUSSFUE, send what pics you have please. If you read these boards you'll understand why we are critical and need to see results. Nothing personal.

Abe

Had 3k With Umar on Feb 16, 2009

My Hair Loss Website