Dr Konior Experience

First of all I want to thank this forum for providing me with so much information to make two educated decisons in regards to my two hair transplants. I view a lot, but don't post much. I am one week post up of 2100 FUT procedure with Dr Konior.

I had my first procedure done by another coalition recommended doctor, FUT 3100 grafts. He did a great job of framing my face and provided as much density as possbile at time. I thought a very good result, very happy. Over the past two years, even though on meds, have been the past 8 years, my frontal region continued, and will continue to lose density. i was looking to add density, not really lower hairline at all.

I did two consults, one with my first surgeon, and second with Dr Konior. Unbelievable difference in the thoroughness with the latter. I also chose him because of information, photos, and feedback from this forum. He doesn't miss. I think he is Elite in this whole field of coalition doctors. I have seen average, good, really good and elite results on this forum. A week post up and comparing consult, pre-op, post op, and follow thru, I have no doubt he is one of the best, if not the best in this field. I will try to post some pics in near future.

Thomas,

Congratulations on your decision to proceed with Dr. Konior! His work is always top notch. I hope you'll take some time to share some pics with us.

I've moved your thread to Hair Transplant Experiences and Surgeon Reviews at this time since you have not posted any photos yet.

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

Looking forward to pics. If you're 52 and have had a total of 5200 grafts from coalition docs plus 400 grin Dr Norton and you're a NW4 I would expect a nice result. Looks like you are kind of particular (I am too) from reading your blog, and being so I think you made a good choice in doc.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Spanker, I will try to post some pics. I couldn't have asked for a thicker head of hair after my last transplant before Dr. Konior, with exception of tiny see thru in way back of crown. I am very picky and my hair started to receed back a bit and lose density in the mid scalp. Ultimately thru research and viewing a lot of pics, I don't think there is anyone better than him in creating density within existing hairlines and especially in the upper front region. Meticulous work.

Great to hear. I look forward to seeing your progress.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Congrats Thomas.

Excellent choice. Wish you all the best with it.

I am an online representative for Farjo Hair Institute

Dr. Bessam Farjo is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions shared are my own.

Nice. You're doing really well to have hair like that aged 52!

4,312 FUT grafts (7,676 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2013

1,145 FUE grafts (3,152 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2018

763 FUE grafts (2,094 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - January 2020

Proscar 1.25mg every 3rd day

Thanks Matt. Really tried to get long term goals established with this transplant. After my last procedure my front area hairline was extremly thick, but I was losing density behind that over time. We concentrated on my parting side and frontal forelock. As you can tell from your result Dr Konior is second to none with his results and density achieved.

Dude. Killer hair for your age. Our hair is pretty similar but your 15 years older and I have more grey.

I think you'll be very happy.

View Spanker's Website

Spanker and TOC,

Thanks for the comments. I am trying to add some thickness to my crown. I have been on Fin for 8 plus years and it helped tremendously the initial 5 years and no sides. I believe it may be losing efficiency and want to start on Duta in the near future. I would be curious to know and get feedback on men plus 50 that have made a switch and what their experience has been.