URGENT Message to GraveD11ger, MikroFUE, Longevita, Fisher4man, Etc.

well, now I'm starting to question whether or not MikroFUE and Gravedigger ARE the same person. at first I said no way but now reading his latest comments its pretty obvious he is still trying to discredit Maral's PRIMARY competition being Erdogan.

this isn't just a patient of Maral's. this is someone with a hidden agenda obviously. well, its not so hidden now considering every chance he gets he tries to discredit Erdogan who we all know is one of the top HT surgeons in the world right now.

and gravedigger it really doesn't make a rats ass difference wat Maral is or isn't cause he has no role in the HT process other then collecting the money.

so ur pathetic attempts to discredit Erdogan while comparing him to Maral is simply comical at best cause Maral is busy doing Rhinoplasty surgeries while his TECHS perform hair transplants so ur point is pointless!

BUSA,

Hımmm, to the poster who ask about Erdogan and Feriduni, I also said that Erdogans technicians has more experience than Feriduni's technicians and I recommend him.

Erdogan just opens incisions, do not have much communication with the patients. Maral has much more direct communication with his patients.

Maral is aesthetic plastic surgeon, erdogan is family practitioner.

Maral has legitimate licence for HT operations, Erdogan use another licence, and it does not protect him in case legal issues arise.

Anyway, I suppose both have the same control and power on their teams and controoling the patients.

We all learned from the patients that Erdogan has left the extraction to the technicians, he did not report this fact to forum moderators.

Both can not do advertising according to laws, but Erdogan does here, Maral cant.

What will happen when one of the Erdogan patient report here that his chief Technician Dilek begin to open incisions? Still respect to him but humiliate Maral

When I put all this to balance, Maral wins and should have the same respect as the others.

I just want fairplay,

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Furthermore, while you seem to have a dynamic IP address, you share multiple IP addresses with the users "Fisher4man", "Longevita", "lifeisbeautiful", "Truthfu11" and "MikroFUE" - Dr. Maral's representative.

How is it possible for me to send under the alias of Longevita?

Longevita is the internet representative of Dr. Karadeniz. ( as you can see from http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/178449-2000-grafts-dr-karadeniz.html) They work together. I contacted to them and told them about this thread and the accusations, they said they will make their own explanations.

I know that Gravedigger is a patient of Maral Klinik. I will try to send messages to lifeisbeautiful, fisherman and truthful to learn their explanations.

Bill, did any of those accounts share the same IP at the same time?

I remember a couple of weeks ago, you mentioned some of those accounts (I forgot the names?) never shared the same IP.

PS: I know Maral informed you that somebody else will post using this account soon. I have not followed recent posts closely

I am the marketing representative of Maral Hair Transplant and Aesthetic Plastic Surgery Klinik in Istanbul, Turkey.

Hi Yaz89

I had the same problems till today and I believe it is the security update cloud used. I got on my phone okay and when tethering wifi from there but my home wifi would not allow access to the forum. I had to change my wifi security settings to get in, long story short. I had the problems for 2 days and resolved it when trying today and now all ok.

So, login to your Internet service provider account and you should be able to change the default security they have put on that will conflict with the firewall used here now.

Thanks SL. I logged in to my wifi router but couldn't figure it out. Just now finally have managed to login to the site using my wifi. Not sure what was the problem, but Bill I aint a shill! I had my hair transplant with Dr Erdogan in 2013

I can't remember the names of the posters but it was David taking the plunge dealt with it I think were two people were trying to long in and when they did it was someone else's accountThis was only a week or two ago.

Whether it is of relevance to this I don't know

Ask David if he remembers it I'm sure he should if how I remember is correct that he dealt with it.

Have a good day

If you look through patients of marals threads a new account holder would appear and every single post they made was attacking marals clinic. Look up charlyboy if you don't believe me and read through marals patients threads.

Not saying its right just that its happened with maral also.

Its all so unnecessary.

Have a good day

Sorry, but I have to ask, why is this clown still allowed to post on this forum?

Allowing these people to post is severely damaging to the quality and reputation of this forum and it's getting tiring to read posts from someone who has clearly made an account for nothing more than to promote a Doctor and discredit another. Surely the job of the moderators is to remove and ban these people but please correct me if i'm wrong?

Hey all..I'm not one to post much I've been on the forums for 2 years,I've been a member only a few months and I really don't want to get caught up in this but honestly some of the stuff I've read the past few months has made me rethink a ht,a lot of negative things and just unpositive things said about people's transplants( Wich is the last thing they'd need) and I truly was rethinking sharing my story In a few months and I'm not even going to any of these docs being so heavily debated.im 25 so I still am a bit nieve and I guess I thought people wouldn't do this sort of thing on a hair transplant forum but I guess it's such a big business and that's a way to make money for someone... Just to be clear I do trust this forum and honestly I got goosebumps when I saw this because I just had my consultation Thursday and I talked to my dr about the forum and he said how great it was before I could mention my reservations about it so I thought to give it some time..right on bill

Hey all..I'm not one to post much I've been on the forums for 2 years,I've been a member only a few months and I really don't want to get caught up in this but honestly some of the stuff I've read the past few months has made me rethink a ht,a lot of negative things and just unpositive things said about people's transplants( Wich is the last thing they'd need) and I truly was rethinking sharing my story In a few months and I'm not even going to any of these docs being so heavily debated.im 25 so I still am a bit nieve and I guess I thought people wouldn't do this sort of thing on a hair transplant forum but I guess it's such a big business and that's a way to make money for someone... Just to be clear I do trust this forum and honestly I got goosebumps when I saw this because I just had my consultation Thursday and I talked to my dr about the forum and he said how great it was before I could mention my reservations about it so I thought to give it some time..right on bill

I understand your reasoning, I'm the same age and in the same situation as you.. the moderation need's to improve drastically here.

Hey man don't permit any negativity discourage you. There are some enlightened souls on this forum. There are others who seem to derive pleasure from hurling abuse at others.

For me the Hair Transplant was a fabulous investment. Our society judges others by appearance. We can't take our eyes off of a poor soul who is missing teeth. We gape and gawk at a facial disfigurement.

I am in the process of arranging my second hair transplant. Very excited. I've studied extensively so I have more knowledge then the first time,

That is what you should do. Study, read, ask questions. Then ask more questions. There are many decent human beings on this forum willing to help, when you think you have a dumb question, ask it any way.

Perhaps you'll end up like me. You'll walk past a reflective glass window and wonder about the handsome dude in the window. Then you'll realize the handsome dude is you. (Handsome is probably an exaggeration in my case - I must be honest. It is an exaggeration).

Take care. Good luck.

I'm excited for you

Dwight

Jonny,

Any suggestions? If the moderation seems "lax," I think it's because we do our best to allow very open and uninhibited discussion. There are a lot of instances where it would keep things "cleaner" if we swooped in and banned, deleted, and locked, but it's not our style.

Obviously, sometimes things fall through the cracks with this type of moderation. It's clear spamming and terms of service violations occurred here, and, if we didn't give people the benefit of the doubt and allow people the chance to speak freely, we could have shut this down earlier. However, I'd rather be liberal and open and occasionally be taken advantage of, opposed to being overbearing and stifle good discussion.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Jonny,

Any suggestions? If the moderation seems "lax," I think it's because we do our best to allow very open and uninhibited discussion. There are a lot of instances where it would keep things "cleaner" if we swooped in and banned, deleted, and locked, but it's not our style.

Obviously, sometimes things fall through the cracks with this type of moderation. It's clear spamming and terms of service violations occurred here, and, if we didn't give people the benefit of the doubt and allow people the chance to speak freely, we could have shut this down earlier. However, I'd rather be liberal and open and occasionally be taken advantage of, opposed to being overbearing and stifling good discussion.

I agree. I'd like all people to be nice. But also more important is freedom of speech. Within the limits of good taste.

I think the moderators are doing a fine job.

Just what I mentioned - There is no way on earth Longevita and MikroFue are posting from same person/IP.

They are in competition with each other.

i am not trying to vindicate anyone, but since they are competitors and they can't be the same person, i thought maybe they are using the the same VPN provider. anyone using the same VPN application might have the same IP. i still don't get why they would use VPN though. can someone please explain this to me if that's the case?

None of you realize that all you are doing is damaging Mara's reputation

hehe, this is so true. my question is does he (gravedigger) really think that he is helping the doctor with this attitude? BS.

Dwight,

Thanks for the kind words. Freedom of speech is very important to us!

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Guys,

Just to clarify:

Someone earlier claimed "Longevita" was a current representative for Dr. Karadeniz. This is not true. Longevita, at one point, worked for Longevita clinic in Turkey. Dr Karadeniz worked there as well, but not while he was a recommended physician.

However, he hasn't posted from this account since November: Hair Restoration Social Network ? Community for and by Hair Loss Patients - Longevita's Profile

Jonny,

Obviously, sometimes things fall through the cracks with this type of moderation. It's clear spamming and terms of service violations occurred here, and, if we didn't give people the benefit of the doubt and allow people the chance to speak freely, we could have shut this down earlier. However, I'd rather be liberal and open and occasionally be taken advantage of, opposed to being overbearing and stifle good discussion.

But some of these people in which you refereed to in your initial post serve no benefit to the community that has been created here.. They had a chance to explain themselves and I just feel they failed to do so.

Graved11ger and all,

The problem I have here is that Graved11ger does not share just one IP address with the above referenced posters, but multiple IP addresses. In fact, other than the Longevita account where I found one match (that could be written off as a rare anomaly), Graved11ger shares over 3 IP addresses with the other above mentioned users. Furthermore, most if not all of the above mentioned posters are strong advocates for Dr. Maral and have argued strongly against other Turkish doctors who have been approved for recommendation such as Dr. Erdogan.

Graved11ger, this topic is NOT the place for you to promote Dr. Maral. So far I have not heard a reasonable explanation as to why you all share multiple IP addresses with each other. Unless I hear something that makes logical sense soon, I will be forced to suspend all accounts since they are all in violation of our terms of service.

Thanks,

Bill

P.S. I expect all users mentioned in this topic to limit their participation to this topic until this issues has been resolved. Do not post on any other topics.

Bill I am having problems using this site via my home wifi. The past 2 days I have not been able to access the forum. But I can using my data package. Today I managed to log in using my home wifi but now am experiencing the same problem. I understand a new system has been brought in and all members are required to login to allow the change to occur which I have done so. Can you please resolve this issue. Thanks

Bill,

Thanks for providing further clarification. I agree that we have not yet received an explanation for this, and the behavior since this information came to light only raises further suspicion.

So far I have not heard a reasonable explanation as to why you all share multiple IP addresses with each other. Unless I hear something that makes logical sense soon, I will be forced to suspend all accounts since they are all in violation of our terms of service.

Thanks,

Bill

The sooner the better so far as I am concerned. The boorish behavior of this guy, not to mention his (I'm sorry, "their") ceaseless Maral promotion, competition bashing, and moderator baiting, has lowered the level of discourse here for months and very nearly turned this place into The Maral Kinik forum. I suppose that was his (darn, "their") aim, so congratulations. Now adios.

Pup,

I agree. I don't think we've received any reasonable explanation. Instead, we've heard more "bashing," diversion, and projection. I personally think we've been more than fair, and this has gone on long enough.

I'll send Bill an email.

Edited by Blake_Bloxham