URGENT Message to GraveD11ger, MikroFUE, Longevita, Fisher4man, Etc.

There are a few things I don't get here and I'll Amit I'm not very tech savvy so if you could please bill seen as how you seem to be?

Are there two Longevita accounts ?

If there aren't how did gravedigger or any of the others under suspicion post from that account are you saying they somehow hacked the Longevita account?

Are you saying these accounts are the same person?

Have you checked their online activities to see if they posted or were online at the same time and if they were sharing the same IP at that time because if they weren't is it not the case that it stands to reason it must be more than one person?

I have just looked at lifeisbeautiful's profile and a little of their post history and they didn't appear to have the dislike for Erdoğan the way gravedigger has so what's the link there?

As I say I'm not tech savvy so I'll just have to ask is it not possible to check the country of origins of a IP because lifeisbeutiful is registered as being in the uk can this not be checked?

There's a obvious dislike showed by some of these accounts but not others just wandered if you were going to be closing accounts of totally blame free posters.

What really puzzles me is the Longevita connection how can that just be dismissed as a rare annomilly ?

A connection was made but should be looked at as not being crucial to the case?

If they are a competitor of maral and there is only one account with that name how has a supporter of maral used that account? And why would they support maral?

If someone could please explain these points because life is to short to start go studying IT.

I've just applied a bit of logic to this but if someone could tell me why my sums don't add up?

Have a nice day

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bill,

It was Sunday yesterday, and please first judge first, kill later, the judgment is continuining here,

The explanations from Longevita, lifeisbeautiful, trutfull is important here, (Mirko and Fisher did), we are all different guys. There is even enough proof for that now here.

OK it ihas been clear that I support Maral and I might be a little bit aggressive. But I frankly told I am a patient of Maral from Istanbul this is clear, (my first post in this forum stated that),

I cant be sure why I have had same ip with the other guys sometimes but I have a couple of ideas.

1- I know who (previous) MikroFue was, I used to visit him after I had my operation in the clinic (before he was fired lol), I might have posted a couple of things from his place back then, but I do not think this is the reason, that was long time ago.

2- Sometimes I use vpn programs (zenmate and others), Here in Turkey everyone uses vpn because otherwise you can not access to torrents or youtube, or twitter, (and some payed sites for entertainment lol) because of govern. block frequently . Anyone using same vpn have same set of ips. I guess this is why we may have same ips sometimes even with the other users such as longevita, lifeisbeautiful and fisherman who are maral haters unlike me, and this is nonsense.

3- Here our internet providers provide us only dynamic ips, they change everytime when modem resetted or using connections by mobile internet it changes from region to region. This is the same everyone in Turkey, so if having a dynamic ip is agains your rules, none from turkey can be in this forum. The same ips can be assigned to different people within the same region.. This is a low probability though..

These are my assumptions for sharing same IP sometimes with some users, but the real problem is your attitude toward me. Just check all users ips, when you check I am sure you will find many common ips, you are only looking at me thats why you have found these common ips or other so called anomalies. This is called selection bias. Do you think this is fair? If not I can provide you some group of posters names who are also under suspicion.

Does this bring back memories johnboy ?

I had a search for the thread I was reffering to that David taking the plunge was involved with but I came across a similar problem here.

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/175510-attention-mods.html

Johnboy71:: That was a strange one for sure - it kept signing me in as FUE2014 and vice versa.....

It hasn't happened since.

The webmaster gave a lengthy reply and I did not understood a word of it ! :-)

Yes sometimes there may be such mistakes here.

A couple of weeks ago, David - TakingThePlunge -Forum-Co-Moderator posted using the alias / account KO. by mistake. 15 minutes later Bill deleted this post and made an explanation that even him did not understand the reasons for that and said this was just a mistake.

I hope Bill remember and admit this. I beleive also that was a mistake. And all those here is a big mistake probably. And this might be another reason for common ips.

Bill, I will respect all your judgment and decision. But, if you have decided already to suspend my account, please let me give one last chance (freedom of speech) to farewell.

Edited by GraveD11gger

Graved11ger and all,

The problem I have here is that Graved11ger does not share just one IP address with the above referenced posters, but multiple IP addresses. In fact, other than the Longevita account where I found one match (that could be written off as a rare anomaly), Graved11ger shares over 3 IP addresses with the other above mentioned users. Furthermore, most if not all of the above mentioned posters are strong advocates for Dr. Maral and have argued strongly against other Turkish doctors who have been approved for recommendation such as Dr. Erdogan.

Graved11ger, this topic is NOT the place for you to promote Dr. Maral. So far I have not heard a reasonable explanation as to why you all share multiple IP addresses with each other. Unless I hear something that makes logical sense soon, I will be forced to suspend all accounts since they are all in violation of our terms of service.

Thanks,

Bill

P.S. I expect all users mentioned in this topic to limit their participation to this topic until this issues has been resolved. Do not post on any other topics.

Bill, I am more than upset and disappointed, reading these accusations. I wonder if you really made what was necessary to bring out the truth, before you engage into such a bad campaign for a honest surgeon and clinic.

1/ How can you explain that Longevita and Maral's representative MikroFUE would be the same person ?? That makes absolutly non sense. You should have a serious doubt about what you say, and you must have been sure before you bring such a huge accusation, that is now carried from here to other international forums like in Germany ! The network in Turkey is not the same that we can have in some European countries or in US. One I.P. adress will not necessarily by attached to one only person / home. As a manager of a huge newtork, how is it possible that you are not aware of this ?

2/ Do you really think Maral clinic would have to create these different profiles, while he had more than 20 actual patients (I'm one of them) who did a thread about their FUE at Maral's ? He didn't need some more ! Would you please check ALL OF OUR I.P. adresses, and attest that we are real people ! And not discrediting our honesty ! We don't earn nothing spending hours to help people on your forum, YOU earn a lot with the amount of connections to your network and what it brings you with advertising contracts. SO bringing a huge doubt about Maral's threads here is, at least , a big mistake, and probably more : unacceptable.

3/As you said Longevita and Maral's representative used the same I.P., you should have seen your mistake. Now I've got to show you another one. You recommanded here a Dr called Karadeniz, who pretends not to work with Longevita or Transmed anymore, and with their methods. Now how can you explain us that he's still referenced everywhere, by very serious websites, and even on the LONGEVITA website himself, as still working with this agency ?? We know that with the methods used there, technicians do the most of the operation, like at Maral's clinic , or Koray Erdogan / Asmed clinic.

SOme proofs :

http://longevita.co.uk/staff/page/2/

Longevita Cosmetic Surgery - Istanbul - Plastic Surgery Clinic in Fatih - WhatClinic.com

Honestly, the moderation of this website turns into serious troubles, probably after being too much influenced by trolls with bad intentions against Maral like "Pupdaddy" and "KO" for months !

Wake up and answer me please.

Fred.

Bill, I am more than upset and disappointed, reading these accusations. I wonder if you really made what was necessary to bring out the truth, before you engage into such a bad campaign for a honest surgeon and clinic.

1/ How can you explain that Longevita and Maral's representative MikroFUE would be the same person ?? That makes absolutly non sense. You should have a serious doubt about what you say, and you must have been sure before you bring such a huge accusation, that is now carried from here to other international forums like in Germany ! The network in Turkey is not the same that we can have in some European countries or in US. One I.P. adress will not necessarily by attached to one only person / home. As a manager of a huge newtork, how is it possible that you are not aware of this ?

2/ Do you really think Maral clinic would have to create these different profiles, while he had more than 20 actual patients (I'm one of them) who did a thread about their FUE at Maral's ? He didn't need some more ! Would you please check ALL OF OUR I.P. adresses, and attest that we are real people ! And not discrediting our honesty ! We don't earn nothing spending hours to help people on your forum, YOU earn a lot with the amount of connections to your network and what it brings you with advertising contracts. SO bringing a huge doubt about Maral's threads here is, at least , a big mistake, and probably more : unacceptable.

3/As you said Longevita and Maral's representative used the same I.P., you should have seen your mistake. Now I've got to show you another one. You recommanded here a Dr called Karadeniz, who pretends not to work with Longevita or Transmed anymore, and with their methods. Now how can you explain us that he's still referenced everywhere, by very serious websites, and even on the LONGEVITA website himself, as still working with this agency ?? We know that with the methods used there, technicians do the most of the operation, like at Maral's clinic , or Koray Erdogan / Asmed clinic.

SOme proofs :

Staff - 2/2 -

Longevita Cosmetic Surgery - Istanbul - Plastic Surgery Clinic in Fatih - WhatClinic.com

Honestly, the moderation of this website turns into serious troubles, probably after being too much influenced by trolls with bad intentions against Maral like "Pupdaddy" and "KO" for months !

Fred.

I love how he tries to cover his tracks by claiming that "MikroFUE," with whom he has been found to share an ip, has been fired from the clinic. Right. It is more evident than ever that this forum needs to be scrubbed clean of this/these promoter(s) and troll(s) so we can return to useful and civil discourse about pertinent matters for ht candidates and ht patients.

This is the thing though ko which accounts should be banned? The lifeisbeautiful and Longevita have not posted anything negative so should they be banned?

Some accounts seem to be linked but have clearly different intent.

Strange!

Have a good day

Can we please ban these trolls? This forum is a circus now, just put a permanent IP ban on these members and get on with it.

This is the thing though ko which accounts should be banned? The lifeisbeautiful and Longevita have not posted anything negative so should they be banned?

Some accounts seem to be linked but have clearly different intent.

Strange!

Have a good day

Bill has already stated that the one match with the Longevita account could have been an anomaly, but that the others are more compelling and lack any reasonable explanation for sharing multiple IP addresses. So let's start with shutting down GraveD11gger, MikroFUE, fisher4man, and truthfu11. Notice that with the exception of MikroFUE, the purported online rep for the clinic that started this mess, the three aliases each use numbers/digits in place of certain letters? Coincidence? I think not. See ya!

Dear members,

I appreciate GraveD11ger's attempt at an explanation however, I have asked him to follow simple instructions - not to post on any other topics until this issue has been resolved. And instead of listening, he posted on another topic disparaging yet another physician from Turkey.

Yes, mistakes do happen. I can't explain why Dave somehow posted under KO's account and why some accounts got crossed. However, "GraveD11ger" shares over 3 dynamic IP addresses with multiple posters which includes "MikroFUE", "Fisher4man" and "Truthfu11". Ironically, the name "Truthfu11" also contains the same "11" in its name as "GraveD11ger". Yet, his explanation doesn't even address this strange "coincidence"?

For those of you who don't understand, every unique computer or computer network broadcasts a unique number referred to as an IP address. These IP addresses are broadcasted so that each computer or computer system network can be identified. There are two kinds of IP addresses, static and dynamic. Static IP addresses never change and dynamic ones do. Even dynamic IP addresses however (unless someone is using a proxy server, spoofing or still uses dial-up service which is practically non-existent today) are typically static for awhile (typically a couple of months) and then they change.

When a member posts from different IP addresses, it means one of two things. It could mean that their IP address is dynamic and after most likely a couple months, it changed to something else. It could also mean that he posts from more than one computer.

Forum members who share the same IP address therefore, are posting from the same computer or computer network. If GraveD11ger posted from MikroFUE's computer several times, this would explain why they share the same IP address at times. However, it does not explain why he shares the same IP address as other posters. It also doesn't explain why "GraveD11ger" and "MikroFUE" (and others) share 3 IP addresses.

Sometimes an anomaly can occur where a computer IP address will change and then get assigned to another computer. That could have happened with the "GraveD11ger" and the "Longevita" account for instance. But for this to occur 3 or more distinct times is virtually impossible.

Given what I explained about IP addresses, this must mean that "GraveD11ger" posted on 3 of the same exact computers or computer networks as these other users. Or "GraveD11ger's" IP address coincidentally changed and was assigned to another member of this forum on multiple occasions. In the IT world, this is virtually impossible.

At this point, I don't feel that GraveD11ger or the other members called out in this topic (other than Longevita who did email me privately) adequately addressed these concerns. Thus, I will be suspending these posters. I can only hope that they don't continue joining and posting as other users using different IP addresses. I ask that the community be vigilant and watch out for the return of these members who clearly have attempted to deceive this community and have violated our terms of use.

Best wishes,

Bill

Fred,

I will address your questions/concerns point by point.

I don't know what you are talking about. Users sharing the same IP address is a clear indication that one poster is behind multiple accounts. Furthermore, most of the users are either Dr. Maral's declared online representative or defending him on every topic. I have not accused Dr. Maral or his clinic of anything. I'm simply pointing out the facts.

"GraveD11ger" and "Longevita" share one IP address, which I've already stated could have been a rare coincidence. Furthermore, I did ask for "GraveD11ger" and others to provide an explanation before I consider terminating any accounts.

I never accused Dr. Maral or his clinic of being behind this. But clearly there are accounts who represent or promote Dr. Maral who share the same IP address. Perhaps it's a patient of his doing it or just an emphatic fan.

SOme proofs :

Staff - 2/2 -

I will speak to Dr. Karadeniz about the above but this is all irrelevant to anything being discussed here. You are trying to derail this topic with more Dr. Maral propaganda. Stay on topic here.

Fred.

No, Fred, what's wrong is that we've allowed the controversy surrounding Dr. Maral to continue way too long. Frankly, I am seriously considering preventing all future discussion about Dr. Maral because moderating discussions related to this clinic is taking far too much time and attention away from real important matters.

What does everyone think? Controversy surrounding Dr. Bolton and other such physicians stopped after we prohibited future discussion about them. This allowed members to move on and focus on genuinely helping people. Maybe we should stop allowing discussion about Dr. Maral here as well?

I am going to lock this topic at the end of the day since it has been resolved. If anyone has any additional questions or concerns about this, please post on this topic before the end of the day. Afterwards, please send me a private message. If new information comes to my attention, I will re-open the topic and/or share it here. Otherwise, it's time to move on.

Bill

If you would be so kind bill what was the reply by Longevita as this is the major problem I see with this evidence.

Out of all the possible IP addresses it gets asigned to a competitor of maral, coincidience ?

A agency that has dr Karadeniz a hater of tech clinics and maral inparticular as a client. Coincidience?

What about the other accounts,lifeisbeautiful ect were do they figure in all of this they have shared the same IP address but were not negative to anyone to my knowledge.

If I wanted to tottaly bugger things up for a clinic here how would I do it?

I would set up multiple accounts praising one and abusing others and what would happen? I would draw loads of heat and probably end up banned wouldn't I ?

Then if I setup yet more fake accounts and carried on doing the same thing all mention of said clinic would be banned wouldn't it ?

Is this the process that is in play here?

You've all ready mentioned banning all talk of maral is this also a fore gone conclusion ?

The hatred of this clinic is what brought me back here as I have said many times.

I have also said many times that they never got a fair hearing with pup and ko amongst others attacking them at every opportunity.

I'm sure bill you have done checks on me as I have defended marals patients and clinics numerous times.

Tell me and the forum please with all this tech you have to hand and I'll tell you if your correct and your system is accurate how many different IP addreses have I posted from?

I am good at smelling when something is fishy and the Longevita COINCIDENCE stinks to high heaven.

I said I would leave this place if all mention of maral was banned and I am a man of my word I will.

Are you going to ban the 20+ maral patients from continuing with their threads?

Are new maral patients going to tell their story?

I am going there in three weeks and after about eight or so of being on this site it would be of great regret if I could not post my story.

If all your evidence is correct I do not condone it I can somewhat understand it but I don't condone it how could I ?

I have always tried to be civil and even go to the trouble of wishing people a nice day when posting and the attitude of some here has been disgraceful . Pup.ko and even now drs calling people including myself a troll.

Would a internet cafe have one or several IP addresses or just one?

Have you actually made dr maral aware of what's been going on via email?

If you could please provide us with the explanation off Longevita bill.

Have a good day and thank you

If you would be so kind bill what was the reply by Longevita as this is the major problem I see with this evidence.

Out of all the possible IP addresses it gets asigned to a competitor of maral, coincidience ?

A agency that has dr Karadeniz a hater of tech clinics and maral inparticular as a client. Coincidience?

What about the other accounts,lifeisbeautiful ect were do they figure in all of this they have shared the same IP address but were not negative to anyone to my knowledge.

If I wanted to tottaly bugger things up for a clinic here how would I do it?

I would set up multiple accounts praising one and abusing others and what would happen? I would draw loads of heat and probably end up banned wouldn't I ?

Then if I setup yet more fake accounts and carried on doing the same thing all mention of said clinic would be banned wouldn't it ?

Is this the process that is in play here?

You've all ready mentioned banning all talk of maral is this also a fore gone conclusion ?

The hatred of this clinic is what brought me back here as I have said many times.

I have also said many times that they never got a fair hearing with pup and ko amongst others attacking them at every opportunity.

I'm sure bill you have done checks on me as I have defended marals patients and clinics numerous times.

Tell me and the forum please with all this tech you have to hand and I'll tell you if your correct and your system is accurate how many different IP addreses have I posted from?

I am good at smelling when something is fishy and the Longevita COINCIDENCE stinks to high heaven.

I said I would leave this place if all mention of maral was banned and I am a man of my word I will.

Are you going to ban the 20+ maral patients from continuing with their threads?

Are new maral patients going to tell their story?

I am going there in three weeks and after about eight or so of being on this site it would be of great regret if I could not post my story.

If all your evidence is correct I do not condone it I can somewhat understand it but I don't condone it how could I ?

I have always tried to be civil and even go to the trouble of wishing people a nice day when posting and the attitude of some here has been disgraceful . Pup.ko and even now drs calling people including myself a troll.

Would a internet cafe have one or several IP addresses or just one?

Have you actually made dr maral aware of what's been going on via email?

If you could please provide us with the explanation off Longevita bill.

Have a good day and thank you

I think you have missed the point completely my friend.

I think you have missed the point completely my friend.

Hello jonnyalex I don't know have I ?

If the point was to ban negative and attacking posters I can see that and thats perfectly fine but their seem to be innocent accounts tied in with this.

And as bill has also eluded to the total ban on a mention of maral.

I do not think that is fair to his patients that who have threads going.

What is the point Jonny?

Have a nice day

what's wrong is that we've allowed the controversy surrounding Dr. Maral to continue way too long. Frankly, I am seriously considering preventing all future discussion about Dr. Maral because moderating discussions related to this clinic is taking far too much time and attention away from real important matters.

What does everyone think? Controversy surrounding Dr. Bolton and other such physicians stopped after we prohibited future discussion about them. This allowed members to move on and focus on genuinely helping people. Maybe we should stop allowing discussion about Dr. Maral here as well?

Bill, you forget that controversy has been created for almost 1 year by 2 or 3 people, always the same ones (KO Pupdaddy BUSA) not accepting at all that many real patients could write their satisfcation after they experienced a FUE at Maral's clinic .They fucked up 100% of our threads. They influenced you and your moderators so much that one of them ( Blake ) has discredited me and accused me on my own thread that I would post fake pictures and fake informations ! Look at my thread again. After this and my explanation, you still supported him and found his behaviour absolutly normal.

Now you are saying that you want to shut EVERY Maral's patients down, and preventing them to share their FUE story, because of some controversies (always brought by the same members), and because you have a doubt on some I.P. adresses that doesn't concern any of the 20 Maral's real patients ? Are we responsible for this ??

This is so much lack of RESPECT for people who made your website a leader, and a financial source for you, giving much of their time to share their real experiences, without earning nothing except conptemt, and accusations. If your website in only a HUGE commercial link for a short lists of 'recommanded' doctors who accepted to deal a commercial with you, you should write it at the entrance of the forum : that would avoid many of us to lose our time, and avoid all these controversies.

Fred

1966kph And Fred,

For the last time, this topic isn't an attack on Dr. Maral nor his clinic. It's an attack on any user who creates multiple accounts pretending to be a single poster.

I've already explained how IP addresses work in detail and it seems clear that there is strong evidence of foul play here. This is a violation of our terms of service.

We do our best to run a free and open forum. However, it seems like Dr. Maral's name can't be mentioned without significant controversy and a flock of members arguing and cursing at each other. Thus, it may be better that we stop hosting any future discussion about him for now. I will speak to Pat, Dave and Blake in order to garner their input.

I will say however, I'm getting really tired of the Maral supporters accusing everyone of attacking him, especially when many of his supporters purposefully disparage other quality physicians and this community. I think from now on, we are going to have to be more strict with how we moderate as allowing everyone to bicker, fight and insult each other just isn't constructive.

As of now, this topic is closed.

Bill