URGENT Message to GraveD11ger, MikroFUE, Longevita, Fisher4man, Etc.

GraveD11ger,

I have received multiple complaints from various members about you and I have warned you multiple times. Moreover, you are heavily promoting Dr. Maral and are inappropriately bumping topics to discuss him.

Furthermore, while you seem to have a dynamic IP address, you share multiple IP addresses with the users "Fisher4man", "Longevita", "lifeisbeautiful", "Truthfu11" and "MikroFUE" - Dr. Maral's representative.

It seems obvious that you are posting under multiple aliases

You have now violated multiple rules and regulations of this community. Thus, unless you can provide me with excellent reasoning behind the above, I will be forced to terminate your and all your associated accounts.

Best wishes,

Bill

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kudos for an excellent job hiding it though. You've either used a proxy to purposely hide your real IP address and use different IP addresses every time you posted or your IP address is dynamic and changes regularly. Either way, multiple IP addresses share the above listed accounts, so it's certainly no rare coincidence. or anomaly.

Since you've been publicly mischaracterizing yourself and/or have a severe case of dissociative identity disorder (DID), I only think it's fair that you publicly explain yourself to this community since you've been publicly deceiving us for some time.

So what do you have to say for yourself?

I posted this in the other threads where Bill has called out GraveD11gger/MikroFUE/Fisher4man/etc. for sharing IP addresses and likely being one and the same person or at least in league -- but I think it bears repeating:

If it turns out that GraveD11gger and MikroFUE are one and the same, or are in cahoots, I would not be at all surprised. (In fact, I seem to recall somewhere that GraveD11gger let slip once that he works or worked directly for The Maral Klnic.) From the outset of this blatant promotional campaign for The Maral Klinic, its representatives and shills have engaged in deception and misrepresentation. It began with the initial posts of "MikroFUE," who assured us that Dr. Maral was totally hands-on and personally performed every stage of the FUE ht surgeries at the clinic, with assistance of his technicians. To further convince us that it was Dr. Maral, and not his technicians, that performed the transplant surgeries, "MikroFUE" even went so far as to note that it would violate Turkey's medical-legal laws for anyone other than a licensed aesthetic surgeon such as Dr. Maral to perform ht surgery on patients. As we now know, Maral's supposed hands-on involvement was a total fabrication. When it was exposed that Dr. Maral took no hands-on part in the clinic's FUE transplants, "MikroFUE" changed course and asserted that Dr. Maral "supervised" the clinic's transplants. This supervision supposedly consisted of Dr. Maral briefly checking in on the multiple ht's being performed by his technicians each day, but then we learned from a patient that Dr. Maral wasn't even on the premises while that patient was still being operated on.

Don't be fooled. Technician-performed hair transplantation has nothing to do with the patient and everything to do with a clinic's owner maximizing profits by leveraging cheap labor to perform hair transplants. The discounted pricing he is able to charge for hair transplantation relative to expert ht surgeon-performed hair transplantation reflects a willingness to make money by flaunting rules and regulations, not altruism. The business model is low fixed cost (technician salaries) + volume: Run as many patients a day through the technician transplant mill as possible, give technicians motorized punches and motorized recipient incision tools to enable them to keep up the pace, and thus pocket healthy profits without having to get your hands dirty actually performing hair transplants. Brilliant! For the clinic's owner-physician, anyway, who can devote his time to other profitable pursuits while his technicians are drilling away on patients' scalps.

Bill, thank you for catching this apparent further deception by this clinic and its "advocates." We await GraveD11gger's explanation.

Great sleuthing Bill! This is extremely disheartening and I'm holding out hope for a reasonable explanation.

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

Great sleuthing Bill! This is extremely disheartening and I'm holding out hope for a reasonable explanation.

Can something be disheartening and entertaining at the same time? Because I have to admit, this is a little entertaining.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Wow. Unbelievable. Thanks, Bill.

PupDaddy - couldn't have said it better myself! I hope people have the chance to review this thread and see why some members of this community, myself included, have publicly spoke out against this type of practice. I think this situation really exemplifies the problem with this model and why I don't think it's advantageous for patients.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

I suspected this as he was very angry against Dr Ergdogan for some reason on my thread! It did give me cause for concern but then I quickly realised he was probably a troll. Now I see it is much worse, that he was actively misleading people, discrediting other surgeons and promoting his own employer... this is so unethical, it is beyond words

Great work Bill.. I hope that you email Dr Maral on behalf of this community and seek an explanation as to what happened here and create a public post for everyone so that they realise not to trust his posts.

Bill I seem to have a problem viewing the site. I can access and view this forum using my data plan but cannot using my wifi? I also have tried using my laptop to access the forum via wifi and it doesn't work. I can access using my data plan but I don't have much data left on my phone bill! Has my ip address been blocked or something?

Hi Yaz89

I had the same problems till today and I believe it is the security update cloud used. I got on my phone okay and when tethering wifi from there but my home wifi would not allow access to the forum. I had to change my wifi security settings to get in, long story short. I had the problems for 2 days and resolved it when trying today and now all ok.

So, login to your Internet service provider account and you should be able to change the default security they have put on that will conflict with the firewall used here now.

I represent Dr. Bisanga.

Dr. Christian Bisanga is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network

Every one of the members who is being accused here is accountable for himself, and I guess they will want to speak for themselves.

For now, I assure you that I am neither MicroFUE nor anyone else. I send my posts from several locations including work, home and especially on the go, I'll continue to do so. If it is required I can even make my real identity public, no worries.

I haven’t been very active in Maral threads, and I don't remember mentioning his name in other threads either. I have checked my posts to verify this and found only these two regarding Maral..

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/173220-dr-maral-turkey-3100-grafts-11.html

If he kept it long the result would be something similar to this result

You can not prove your words with these pictures. This is not Freddy.
Mikro,

Is fisher correct? Is this a different patient?

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/178002-hair-transplant-maral-clinic.html

You can find many better clinics at those price range, Search the recommended and coalition member doctors of the forum. This clinic is not a recommended one here.

So I am a little bit surprised by being accused with this..

This appears to be a covert promotional campaign for Dr. Maral initiated by one individual, most likely whomever actually goes by "MikroFUE".

From the outset of this blatant promotional campaign for The Maral Klinic, its representatives and shills have engaged in deception and misrepresentation.

So, how am I promoting Maral? All the posts I have sent so far were meant to

provide a fairness between doctors and patients. I will try to keep it that way..

Bill I seem to have a problem viewing the site. I can access and view this forum using my data plan but cannot using my wifi? I also have tried using my laptop to access the forum via wifi and it doesn't work. I can access using my data plan but I don't have much data left on my phone bill! Has my ip address been blocked or something?

I have had the same problem since I have received this message from the forum managers,

Recently, our discussion forum has been enhanced with new software to make it much faster. This includes the installation of robust software and "cloud" firewalls that helps keep out spammers and scammers. Thus, if you've had difficulty using our community or have been away for awhile, now would be a great time to come back. Simply visit Hair Restoration Research Forum - By and for Hair Loss Patients and sign in!

Ultimately, firewalls detect and block malicious activity that could slow down, damage or bring down our forum community. We've chosen a "cloud" environment because it provides us with access to such advanced software applications and high end networks of server computers that ultimately increase speed and minimize downtime.

I am now online using an IP changing program (directed to USA), I could not be online using my internet connection or even using by mobile connections.

For the last 2 weeks, I posted mostly using my home internet connection (I moved here 2 weeks before) and I think my Ip is stable and never shared by the names mentioned here.

My first massage clearly indicated that I am a patient of Maral and will post my result very soon. I am not working for him, but I am supporting and defending against attackers, this is not a secret, (if you call my actions as promotional? so check BUSA, and KO's posts.)

I will continue my posts to clarify this debate, but first I want to see the reactions of the posters mentioned here.:)

Here is the e-mail message that I posted Bill yesterday; (summarized)

Bill, I have login problems to the site today.

For the last 2 weeks, I am commonly online from my home, using static IP address, anyway at day time I am mostly online using mobile and sometimes electricity shutdown may change the dynamic IP address, I am never attempted to use any IP changing program, you know that.

I have seen the new thread you open, and will reply all, until this debate finish I hope and wish you will not suspend my account and let me discuss for all the facts. I will be more than happy to make it public. This is discussion forum, we should speak free as you stated many times before.

GraveD11gger

yourself and/or have a severe case of dissociative identity disorder (DID), I only think it's fair that you publicly explain yourself to this community since you've been publicly deceiving us for some time.

So what do you have to say for yourself?

Bill, I do not know if you are a psyciatrist to make this diagnosis, but this is the most insulting comment of all now, very disappointing it comes from a forum moderator, I hope you will provide me freedom of speech until the debate finish with all explanations.

I have seen now fisherman did his own, lets see Longevita, lifeisbeautiful, MikroFUE, trutfull,

lmao.... well, I guess all the Erdogan and Doganay hating all comes to light now from gravedigger and fisherman considering that is Maral's primary competition. that really makes me LOL..... nice work Bill.

You are hater of Maral, I am hater of erdogan, what is wrong with that? Ah, yes, erdogan pay for here, Maral does not:)

If PUP and you resing, promise I will resign from the forum.

I posted this in the other threads where Bill has called out GraveD11gger/MikroFUE/Fisher4man/etc. for sharing IP addresses and likely being one and the same person or at least in league -- but I think it bears repeating:

If it turns out that GraveD11gger and MikroFUE are one and the same, or are in cahoots, I would not be at all surprised. (In fact, I seem to recall somewhere that GraveD11gger let slip once that he works or worked directly for The Maral Klnic.) From the outset of this blatant promotional campaign for The Maral Klinic, its representatives and shills have engaged in deception and misrepresentation. It began with the initial posts of "MikroFUE," who assured us that Dr. Maral was totally hands-on and personally performed every stage of the FUE ht surgeries at the clinic, with assistance of his technicians. To further convince us that it was Dr. Maral, and not his technicians, that performed the transplant surgeries, "MikroFUE" even went so far as to note that it would violate Turkey's medical-legal laws for anyone other than a licensed aesthetic surgeon such as Dr. Maral to perform ht surgery on patients. As we now know, Maral's supposed hands-on involvement was a total fabrication. When it was exposed that Dr. Maral took no hands-on part in the clinic's FUE transplants, "MikroFUE" changed course and asserted that Dr. Maral "supervised" the clinic's transplants. This supervision supposedly consisted of Dr. Maral briefly checking in on the multiple ht's being performed by his technicians each day, but then we learned from a patient that Dr. Maral wasn't even on the premises while that patient was still being operated on.

Don't be fooled. Technician-performed hair transplantation has nothing to do with the patient and everything to do with a clinic's owner maximizing profits by leveraging cheap labor to perform hair transplants. The discounted pricing he is able to charge for hair transplantation relative to expert ht surgeon-performed hair transplantation reflects a willingness to make money by flaunting rules and regulations, not altruism. The business model is low fixed cost (technician salaries) + volume: Run as many patients a day through the technician transplant mill as possible, give technicians motorized punches and motorized recipient incision tools to enable them to keep up the pace, and thus pocket healthy profits without having to get your hands dirty actually performing hair transplants. Brilliant! For the clinic's owner-physician, anyway, who can devote his time to other profitable pursuits while his technicians are drilling away on patients' scalps.

Bill, thank you for catching this apparent further deception by this clinic and its "advocates." We await GraveD11gger's explanation.

This is replica post here:

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/178341-potential-recommendation-dr-kapil-dua-india.html

I suspected this as he was very angry against Dr Ergdogan for some reason on my thread! It did give me cause for concern but then I quickly realised he was probably a troll. Now I see it is much worse, that he was actively misleading people, discrediting other surgeons and promoting his own employer... this is so unethical, it is beyond words

Great work Bill.. I hope that you email Dr Maral on behalf of this community and seek an explanation as to what happened here and create a public post for everyone so that they realise not to trust his posts.

Your idea/comment is wrong , I am just wanting fairplay here.

You are hater of Maral, I am hater of erdogan, what is wrong with that? Ah, yes, erdogan pay for here, Maral does not:)

If PUP and you resing, promise I will resign from the forum.

not really. I comment positively on good results all the time wen posted by Maral patients. I think HE himself meaning Maral is unethical in taking credit for work he doesn't do but the techs seem to be performing decent work and I acknowledge that.

wen hav u ever acknowledged good work from Erdogan? never thats wen.

Erdogan on the other hand actually plays a role in the HT vs. just putting his name on the website and taking all the money....:rolleyes:

chit, I even have a friend who is a cheap ass and I referred him to Maral's clinic cause obviously he is the least expensive.

BUSA,

Hımmm, to the poster who ask about Erdogan and Feriduni, I also said that Erdogans technicians has more experience than Feriduni's technicians and I recommend him.

Erdogan just opens incisions, do not have much communication with the patients. Maral has much more direct communication with his patients.

Maral is aesthetic plastic surgeon, erdogan is family practitioner.

Maral has legitimate licence for HT operations, Erdogan use another licence, and it does not protect him in case legal issues arise.

Anyway, I suppose both have the same control and power on their teams and controoling the patients.

We all learned from the patients that Erdogan has left the extraction to the technicians, he did not report this fact to forum moderators.

Both can not do advertising according to laws, but Erdogan does here, Maral cant.

What will happen when one of the Erdogan patient report here that his chief Technician Dilek begin to open incisions? Still respect to him but humiliate Maral

When I put all this to balance, Maral wins and should have the same respect as the others.

I just want fairplay,

Sorry, but I have to ask, why is this clown still allowed to post on this forum?

Allowing these people to post is severely damaging to the quality and reputation of this forum and it's getting tiring to read posts from someone who has clearly made an account for nothing more than to promote a Doctor and discredit another. Surely the job of the moderators is to remove and ban these people but please correct me if i'm wrong?

BUSA,

Hımmm, to the poster who ask about Erdogan and Feriduni, I also said that Erdogans technicians has more experience than Feriduni's technicians and I recommend him.

Erdogan just opens incisions, do not have much communication with the patients. Maral has much more direct communication with his patients.

Maral is aesthetic plastic surgeon, erdogan is family practitioner.

Maral has legitimate licence for HT operations, Erdogan use another licence, and it does not protect him in case legal issues arise.

Anyway, I suppose both have the same control and power on their teams and controoling the patients.

We all learned from the patients that Erdogan has left the extraction to the technicians, he did not report this fact to forum moderators.

Both can not do advertising according to laws, but Erdogan does here, Maral cant.

What will happen when one of the Erdogan patient report here that his chief Technician Dilek begin to open incisions? Still respect to him but humiliate Maral

When I put all this to balance, Maral wins and should have the same respect as the others.

I just want fairplay,