Dr. Armani silences most critics

Byehair

Nice post Thana! Sometimes compromises are required. I would like also for that thread to stay. However, i can see the rational behind removing it since the lawsuit is settled. It is a small cost to pay in order to keep this site open, and not let HTN turn into HLH or worse, Hairsite. Beside, contrary to HLH, you guys can still post about Armani here...this current thread is the proof.

I am not a doctor. The opinions and comments are of my own.

HT with Dr. Cooley on Nov 20, 2008

2097 grafts, 3957 hairs

Proscar, 1.25 mg daily, skip the 5th day, started Nov 2007

My Hair Loss Blog - Hair Transplant with Dr. Cooley

if I can add my 2 cents...

I don't know what went on with the lawsuit, and not sure what my stance is on the removal of the thread, but it's really Pat's decision as the moderator of the board, and you either trust him or you don't. As he mentioned, his decision is influenced by legal things he can't say. it would be pretty stupid to invite another lawsuit by stating something he can't say. why go through all that bs again. He's also the one who pays the bill to defend these lawsuits to defend our right to state our opinions, so why cause him more grief, time lost, and money lost.

I think the main point of all this is make sure to state your OPINION or EXPERIENCE. This is a crucial point. You can't be sued for stating an opinion. You can say "In my opinion, Armani is xyz..."

You can still say your opinion about any doctor here, which is refreshing. You can't even make a post on Armani on HLH anymore (this is a fact).

Just don't make claims as if they are fact if you don't know for sure that it is a fact, because that is libel, and will only be getting this site in trouble again, and there is no sense in causing more unnecessary lawsuits for this site.

just say "in my opinion", or if you have personally experienced Armani, state your personal experience. if you know something for sure is true, only then you can state it as fact. This is not a special rule for hair loss web sites, it's true for any website forum (or tv or radio new for that matter).

hopefull

i too am pissed & feel like dr armani missed a bullet. your explanation to lms was excellent & helps me understand the bigger picture. we can still post our feelings here about the things we have seen & disagree with. i would love to ask pats if he ever posted that piss-poor FUE results yet.

pat or Billo

i don't know if farrel has posting privileges but he pm'ed me this so i thought i'd pass it on since i can't answer it.

How can people comment on a lawsuit when they have never seen the actual lawsuit because it was never shown to them?

I guess nobody out there was smart enough to ask to see it. Maybe if you had you wouldn't need to wonder why it got settled.

You mean the lawsuit Farrel filed in the Bermuda Triangle

You mean the lawsuit he filed and dropped into

Harry Houdinis hat

You mean the lawsuit that his pet chupacabra ran off with.

You mean the lawsuit that he gave to Ali Baba and was lost to one of the thieves

You mean the lawsuit he gave to Jack on the bean stalk that he had to use as a sweat towel from climbing that frickin stalk

You mean the lawsuit that Cheech & Chong used to roll, that went "up in smoke"

You mean the lawsuit where Johnny Cochran ,F Lee Bailey, Robert Shapiro and Barry Scheck will represent him.

You mean the lawsuit that Steve O stuck up his ass and had Jackass Farrel pull out with his lips

You mean the lawsuit that should have been filed against his doctor , Dr Wolf since it was his fault that what Farrel sees in the mirror everyday isnt really caused by Bloody Mary Bloody Mary

There is no lawsuit that will vindicate Farell only the lawsuit we all know about and for Farrel to pm poster about the Armani lawsuit and what should be asked tells me one or possibly two things

Either he and Armani are still really close and talk about very serious matters with each other or hes a liar .

If people only knew what Farrel tried to gain with Armani on board they would NEVER post on his site EVER.

The thing is it blew up in his face yet its obvious he and Alvi are REALLY REALLY tight to be able to call each other and talk about a lawsuit that Farrel wasnt even involved in, or like I said before hes a habitual liar .

My guess is alot of both

Oh yeah and I also just lost respect on here from a longtime poster on these boards that obviously has become a send off for Farrel.

You know a duck ,runner , trick, whooping boy, a Paul Revere

I too support the decision to remove the thread. I'm sure the entire ordeal was costly and emotionally draining; Pat and Bill deserve a break. I can see why they would want to put it behind them and concentrate on moving forward without needlessly fueling more controversy. HTN survived the lawsuit and we are free to continue discussing Armani on this forum, at no cost or personal loss to us.

-------

All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my My Hair Loss Website

• Administrators

At the end of the day we should all be on the same team - a balding band of brothers. By pulling together to insist on transparency and accountability we have helped set the bar for the hair restoration profession/industry very high. This transparency has also applied to those hosting hair restoration websites and forums. It has kept forum moderators and publishers accountable for there actions. Farrel Manne, the publisher of Hair Loss Help, learned the hard way that no one can control or manipulate the truth indefinitely (see " Concerns about missing Armani threads on hair loss help - Farrel?"). Hopefully Farrel will some day come straight and stop falsely blaming others for his self inflicted ordeal.

We've all made mistakes. I've recommended physicians who I later regretted adding. I have caught plenty of Hell from this forum when I made such mistakes. But ultimately such mistakes were corrected.

Let's step back for a moment and see the big picture. Looking back over the past ten years there have been many up hill battles and lawsuits. Early on in particular, many physicians were extremely resistant to idea of patients critiquing them online and determining who should be recommended. Many also did not want to adopt follicular unit grafting, which was much harder for the clinic but vastly better for the patient.

But a minority of physicians who were truly patient centered and committed to quality accepted and supported our community through thick and thin. Together our patient/physician collaboration has helped revolutionize hair transplantation techniques and how patients find and share information about physicians and treatments. Together we have made hair restoration much safer and cost effective for all balding brothers who follow in our wake.

I expect that this community will continue to face lawsuits and challenges in the future. There are many who still have not accepted this community's right to exist. But this online patient community is strong and can weather and withstand even the nastiest lawsuits from the world's biggest law firm - as long as we exercise our freedoms responsibly.

See Free Speech and Accountability for more on this subject and lawsuit.

It is you and the members of this forum who will keep the entire hair restoration industry accountable and on their toes - physicians, treatment providers and web/forum publishers.

No one bats 1,000. But we all need to operate transparently knowing that our actions and decisions will be closely watched.

Onwards and Upwards, Pat

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.

I find it ironic that Farrel would pm anyone and then not ban them when they pass on his private message.

I assume you have been banned now because Farrel would not put up with anyone relaying private business.

Farrel assumes that people havent read the lawsuit .

When Jimmyjam becomes the initial focal point of a lawsuit I just have to laugh

How pathetic and desperate the clinic must be

They bitched slapped Farrel ,scared the shit out of him and when Shane then counsil demanded Farrel erase all the negative Armani posts he did and made up some silly story about a hacker .

Now he wants to try to shoot his rubber bullets behind a oak tree simultaneously praying for God to bless him with a quarter of the nuts Pat has.

Pat stood up to a millionaire for whats right while Farrel backed down like the coward he is.

I actually feel bad for the posters on his site that support him but I understand why they stay on and its not because of Farrel.

This is the only site out there where you can truly post your feelings without being banned left and right.

Hairsite erases all negative Armani post and Farrel erased and then banned talk.

When things are being hidden and deleted how in the hell are you truly going to find out about a doctor.

Pat kudos to you even if it never went to mediation and there was a settlement.

You at least ran the kickoff back to the opponents 15 yard line while the others fumbled in their own endzone

Pat kudos to you even if it never went to mediation and there was a settlement.

You at least ran the kickoff back to the opponents 15 yard line while the others fumbled in their own endzone

Pat,

you did not get the touch down, but at least HTN is in a good position for at least a field goal.

I am not a doctor. The opinions and comments are of my own.

HT with Dr. Cooley on Nov 20, 2008

2097 grafts, 3957 hairs

Proscar, 1.25 mg daily, skip the 5th day, started Nov 2007

My Hair Loss Blog - Hair Transplant with Dr. Cooley

Farrel has been long taking shots at this community and failing to take the responsibility for his own site's demise. Even those few left loyal to him have asked him publicly to stop making a fool of himself.

Protecting the free speech we all enjoy in this community takes a lot of sacrifice and determination at times. But the price we pay is well worth it to keep this community credible and open to patients offering genuine experiences and opinions.

Thanks to everyone for your encouragement and challenges to continue to run a genuine and open community to all.

Best wishes,

Bill

Why would a person go ahead and settle a case - which was supposedly about the public's right to free speech - BEFORE ever deposing me..... if they believed that I was guilty of wrongdoing and/or had information to help them in their case??

Farrel just posted this above and so this is for you.

Farrel you know why buddy . Its because when they asked you to remove the negative Armani threads YOU DID .

Then you blamed a hacker and tried to get people to think there was a lawsuit that would vindicate you.

Its funny when I checked the only lawsuit was the one in Flordia where Armani was suing Pat for libel.

Since you never filed any lawsuit and this one is over wheres the proof of the hacker. Your such a deceiving liar

When Shane and counsil as the lawsuit says asked Pat to remove Jimmyjams thread Pat refused.

You backed down to their threats and Pat didnt. Thats why they left you alone and went after Pat

Also you say an attorney never asked you to remove the threads but I know the representatives from Armani did ask you thats why you only stated that an attorney never asked .

Also EazyE and JimmyJam were only on your site together as I just checked and there was no EazyE on here so you DID give information to help their case . You confirmed matching ip address among other things .

You are the scum of the world and you should take a good look in the mirror and realize the wrongdoings you have committed and shut your site down.

You read the lawsuit also and took every step in trying to protect yourself in your last two locked threads.

Your own posters ARE coming over here openly and pming us on how silly you are.

Most see right through you and the ones that dont really dont care.

Lawsuits & arguments aside the real point is if a doctor delivers a good product. So , if someone has any reservations, read the posts by the actuals patients. At the end of the day nobody has to go to any of the recommended doctors on here and seek their own facts elsewhere. Again, we see time and time again what has happened when people do that ( as they are generally ending up here seeking repairs, advice, and resolution) ..

Advice is only good if someone takes it . I can only speak for myself and how happy I am with my 3 HT's from a doctor listed on this site in the coalition. A major personal issue is resolved with help from this site close to 5 years ago ..

I could really careless how much doctors pay to have their name listed on here, what the amounts are and blah blah blah.. That is a form of honest advertising goods and services in a legit manner.

So again, if someone disagrees with the opinion of posters on here including a doctor, they need to assess the quality of work they are delivering. This site is for patients to share experiences on the results. If a majority says that they are poor then let the truth be told by actual patients!

I could really give a Sh!t about legal nonsense and the joke of the whole "legal" system today with the sue happy culture of america..

Let's call a spade a spade!

Lets focus on Freedom of speech & the patients best interest. As we see time and time again, nobody else is looking out for their best interest.

P.S. I am still wondering how this doctor supports their advertisments of "scar free" transplants. That is 100% impossible with any technology today FUE, FUT, or whatever..

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

• 2 months later...

Hey

Bill and Pat you are both loser...and you lost your fight to that cut throat panderer pimp Armani!

you are losersssssssssss

I am going to start a web site very soon ... and I will make it specially for anti Armani purpose...

I am sure you can join me there without worrying about your a...!

Homa....look whos talking, I remember you "hacker" wannabie...go buy yourself a lollipop. Did you hack your ass lately by any chance? Script kiddie looooooser. Go away, you're like an annoying pimple I wanna pop.

Sorry Bill, I know the rules, just can't stand that a..hole.

Homa,

I'd like to know exactly how we've lost and pandered to Dr. Armani. That said, you had every opportunity to put forth the proof of your claims of the past and instead, you disappeared. Thus, one can only logically assume you are a fake.

However, if you're going to return only to hurl insults or continue to make unsubstantiated claims without proof, you will be suspended. Perhaps you ought to re-read our terms of service and the thread Keeping Personal Insults Off Our Forum - Respect is Required that makes clear what we expect of our members.

Regards,

Bill

Pat, Bill (Bill),

This post has definitely been a reminder to me of the work (and often, stress) that goes more or less unseen behind a site like this, and what it represents. Thanks for all that you've done, and do; this site is pretty much responsible for me finding an excellent surgeon whom I can trust.

If nothing else, someone suing this site, unpleasant and counter-productive though it is, is a testament to its reach and to the breadth of its audience...

Nil illegitemati carborundum*!

Benjamin

* "Don't let the bastards grind you down."

** I don't know a damn thing about Latin.