Worried about Doganay after digging on here..

kdub87

I like Lorenzo for large cases and Bisanga in general is very good, for smaller cases/hairline work I think Feriduni is great. Also other respected names you can start looking at are Mwamba, Lupanzula, Couto, De Reys, Chueco, and Maras.

So one thing I'll point out that I mentioned in another thread is that in the US, technicians cannot extract grafts. This means the doctor does all the work, which makes it significantly more expensive in the US, so fewer surgeons pursue it, which I think limits their experience.

Edited by KO

KO that is all very True , its all known that in the US extracting by Techs is Illegal and a Breach of Trust .... I think I like your suggestion from Lorenzo he is top notch .... But I have never heard of Couto ... maybe I need to research More !

mikeey,

look that the literature about a lot of surgeon is not up to date, i don't know how much fairly, but fact is that you should ask to actual patients. Not the fandom, otherwise you're research are useless. Too often i see people giving advice without knowing anything about the doctors they recommend or not. Remember it's your money, but more important your follicles.

Oh and by the way, i like your attitude toward certain people ;)

BUSA , Shut up , everyone here knows that u r always a Irritating Shit , many have even trashed you ...... do you have no self respect ? Do not behave like a God of HT who knows it all , we come here to Help each other and voice our opinion ..... every boarder lately is Disgusted with this Poster "BUSA"
stop whining like a little girl! maybe wen u stop posting nonsense u won't continue to be called out on it? did u think of that?

Ah so it isn't just me! Thought I'd rubbed him up the wrong way but I've noticed an unecessary amount of "bigging up" of Turkish Drs from this member, calling people idiots and what not for not going with them :P yet he hasn't gone with one of them himself? Hmm
lmao.... this from the guy who reads a few threads and bases his entire future HT success on it cause a couple ppl had unsatisfactory results.

welcome to REALITY dude not every HT patient is gonna be happy. educate urself!

lmao.... this from the guy who reads a few threads and bases his entire future HT success on it cause a couple ppl had unsatisfactory results.

welcome to REALITY dude not every HT patient is gonna be happy. educate urself!

You assume a lot. I'm not doing anything right now, and I'm certainly doing nothing based on your "advice". Also, the irony in you telling me to educate myself, all the while using "txt speak" in an adult forum and sounding like a teenage girl. This isn't facebook. Go away and stop trolling everyone on here, you have NOTHING constructive to contribute.

You have been warned by the moderators, and more than a few members, myself included, have brought to your attention the fact that none of us appreciate your silly attitude. Have you even had a hair transplant?

Hi guys.

I got a HT at Hakan Doganays clinic 3 days ago. I went to get my temple peaks fixed as well as a little more density in my current hair line.

Total of 1500 grafts.

I'm pleased with the result even though its still early days.

As mentioned in some other threads Hakan does - not - perform the entire HT himself which I kinda hoped for since I paid for a Hakan transplant and not a Hakan assistant HT. With that being said it was not like Hakan was never there :)

Hakan did the entire left temple peak and marked the right temple peak. The filling of most of the right temple peak and the density at my current hair line was done by an assistant.

Overall I'm pleased with the HT so far. A bit disappointed that Hakan didn't do both temples since the angle of the grafts are quite important, but I would still recommend the clinic.

I'll try to upload some pictures.

Kind regards

Michael

IMG_7859.jpg.3ecbe131679fd0af93f9bdcce099ac26.jpg

FullSizeRender.jpg.5314d89016264a6807342ec802b9c39c.jpg

IMG_8097.jpg.1fce4b687c2bf63b4248cb0c22fa679c.jpg

IMG_0899.jpg.ee57dbe24c9bc5bc8059ce6f2438beff.jpg

Hi guys.

I got a HT at Hakan Doganays clinic 3 days ago. I went to get my temple peaks fixed as well as a little more density in my current hair line.

Total of 1500 grafts.

As mentioned in some other threads Hakan does - not - perform the entire HT himself which I kinda hoped for since I paid for a Hakan transplant and not a Hakan assistant HT. With that being said it was not like Hakan was never there :)

Hakan did the entire left temple peak and marked the right temple peak. The filling of most of the right temple peak and the density at my current hair line was done by an assistant.

Overall I'm pleased with the HT so far. A bit disappointed that Hakan didn't do both temples since the angle of the grafts are quite important, but I would still recommend the clinic.

Kind regards

Michael

Thats kinda one of the big reasons im not going anymore, id want it all done by the actual doctor i was paying for. However, your very good looking and your hairline as it was didnt look bad at all! so whatever the case your going to come out of it fine haha

Hi guys.

Total of 1500 grafts.

Kind regards

Michael

Looking good buds!

Why don't you make a new thread?

Thats kinda one of the big reasons im not going anymore, id want it all done by the actual doctor i was paying for. However, your very good looking and your hairline as it was didnt look bad at all! so whatever the case your going to come out of it fine haha

There are not many doctors in Europe who will not have techs involved to some extent in performing the extractions or doing the implanting. For instance Dr Feriduni's techs do all of this and he just does the incisions.

uve been warned by moderators...... oh stop ur whining u sound like a 4 year old. grow up!

You assume a lot. I'm not doing anything right now, and I'm certainly doing nothing based on your "advice". Also, the irony in you telling me to educate myself, all the while using "txt speak" in an adult forum and sounding like a teenage girl. This isn't facebook. Go away and stop trolling everyone on here, you have NOTHING constructive to contribute.

You have been warned by the moderators, and more than a few members, myself included, have brought to your attention the fact that none of us appreciate your silly attitude. Have you even had a hair transplant?

if u had a little more experience u wud know that every doctor uses techs to help them out. its common in ALL practices. again, EDUCATE urself before u make comments about why ur not choosing a particular doctor cause if thats wat u think then u won't be getting a HT by ANY doctor cause again they ALL use techs.

BUSA, why are you so adamant in your support of Doganay? He is uncomfortable with going to a certain surgeon and is simply expressing his opinion. Don't see what is wrong with that.
I support 5-6 doctors here. he's one of them. I cud giv a rats ass where he goes but he's obviously getting poor advice wen he states he's not going to doganay cause he uses techs.

thats the kinda poor misinformation ppl get wen ppl post garbage like that cause others reading who are as ignorant as he is will think that only the best doctors do everything themselves from start to finish. thats simply not the case.

BUSA who do you plan to have your HT with and when?
either ferduni, erdogan, doganay or maral. I considered demsroy too but he doesn't perform BHT. my hair loss is stabilized and I hav about 6500 available grafts with endless body and facial hair.

prob need about 5500 grafts.

there r other great ones but some r jus too conservative for my taste.

prob over next winters time. wanna sav up enough $$$$ so I don't make the dreaded decision others make and chose a doctor based on price or chose less grafts cause its all I can afford. I figure ill need $20k giv or take.

I support 5-6 doctors here. he's one of them. I cud giv a rats ass where he goes but he's obviously getting poor advice wen he states he's not going to doganay cause he uses techs.

thats the kinda poor misinformation ppl get wen ppl post garbage like that cause others reading who are as ignorant as he is will think that only the best doctors do everything themselves from start to finish. thats simply not the case.

I'm not ignorant in the slightest, just when it comes to self righteous know it alls like yourself, who have no actual real experience other than from the very same message boards I'm seeking advice from, hypocrite. Your attitude is abysmal as people keep pointing out. Your on some sort of crusade in the name of these Turkish doctors. Iv had several Dogonay and Erdogan patients inbox me to warn me about his shoddy work and the repercussions on their lives and wallets. No thanks!

The point I was making is that the techs in Turkey can do what they please without proper qualifications and aren't governed as well as they would be in other countries. That's not to say that's the case with all of them but I'd rather not open myself up to that. I don't appreciate nor do I want your advice. Kindly butt out, as Iv asked you more than once and am tired of doing so. You do your own thing and I'll do mine ?. P.S. How about you take your own advice and educate yourself, maybe with a dictionary? Because the txt speak makes it hard to take anything you say seriously when it looks like a Facebook conversation of a 14yr old girl. Just saying.

Anyways, not recommending any of these as I'm still learning about them, but some decent docs to check out:

Rudi De Reys

Keser

Erkan Demirsoy

Demirsoy has partners in Ilker Apaydim and Kayhan Sahinoglu who also do 1 patient/day and do the graft punching as per the website so worth checking out.

Edited by KO

either ferduni, erdogan, doganay or maral. I considered demsroy too but he doesn't perform BHT. my hair loss is stabilized and I hav about 6500 available grafts with endless body and facial hair.

prob need about 5500 grafts.

there r other great ones but some r jus too conservative for my taste.

prob over next winters time. wanna sav up enough $$$$ so I don't make the dreaded decision others make and chose a doctor based on price or chose less grafts cause its all I can afford. I figure ill need $20k giv or take.

If you need 5.5k grafts you don't want to go aggressive IMO for the hairline. You obviously don't want to go with Lorenzo atm, but I still would not rule him out altogether, his coverage in my view is the best in the world whether it be FUT or FUE.

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/171024-dr-jose-lorenzo-5035-fug.html

KO, deReys doesnt produce good results anymore, to say it carefully. Every single result on the german forum (where he had a great reputation back in the days) comes out subpar, or even a total failure. He also doesn?t seem to improve and resolve issues he had yet when being able to present good results, like for example many patients note that the injections are very painful. Now that?s a minor issue, what counts is the result in the end, but again these seem to be subpar, too, judging from the information available in the last two years.

That said, I wouldn?t dismiss him totally, his patients all emphasize the special and personal atmosphere. He set up the clinic in a part of his house, and operates with his wife (a nurse I believe). The stay appears to be pleasant and very likable.

If he manages to present more good results in the future, he is definitely to be considered imo.

Well said, bro.

The guy's a complete douchebag. I told him EXACTLY the same thing about his use of textspeak on an adult forum. I have to ask if he's even old enough to have started losing his hair.

He's never even HAD a transplant yet he roams through the forum talking shit like he's a veteran. Frankly, I'd LOVE it if he went to one of the Turkish docs and they let a blind chimp tech do the extractions on the strength that it was supervised by the surgeon. I can just see him crying like a pussy with 20% yield and no donor left.:D

I've seen plenty of donkey results from both Doganay and Erdogan that are completely at odds with the unbelievable results they posted when they first joined the recommended list. All surgeons have poor results but the Turkish clinics seem to have more than their fair share.

Well said, bro.

The guy's a complete douchebag. I told him EXACTLY the same thing about his use of textspeak on an adult forum. I have to ask if he's even old enough to have started losing his hair.

He's never even HAD a transplant yet he roams through the forum talking shit like he's a veteran. Frankly, I'd LOVE it if he went to one of the Turkish docs and they let a blind chimp tech do the extractions on the strength that it was supervised by the surgeon. I can just see him crying like a pussy with 20% yield and no donor left.:D

I've seen plenty of donkey results from both Doganay and Erdogan that are completely at odds with the unbelievable results they posted when they first joined the recommended list. All surgeons have poor results but the Turkish clinics seem to have more than their fair share.

That's the best part! According to his profile he's 7 years older than me! (I'm 27). I'd still feel bad for anyone ending up with a dodgy HT but there would be some cruel justice if it happened! I think everyone's entitled to their own opinion but it really shows ones maturity ( or lack thereof) when it's delivered sounding like a begrudged valley girl.:P

I would not wish a bad ht on anyone no matter who they are unless he was a kiddie fiddler or some other kind of repulsive person.

I think its a bit extreme to be using it in this thread on a forum aimed at helping one another.

Have a nice day