My HT with Dr Koray Erdogan - 5000 grafts

Yalfassi

u hav at 5 months wat most hav at 14 months. that will get much thicker. u will be very happy at the 10th month I bet. post up in another couple months.

Thanks BUSA!

I hope that it will get thicker and thicker due time :)

i'll keep on posting new ones in 1-2 months.

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry for hi-jacking this thread I was unable to open my own thread. apologises. I am just wondering if anyone could tell me how many grafts they reckon i may need? dr marwan saifi estimated 2500. dr hakan doganay 4000 and freiduni 2800- 3500 with a second transplant need in hes opinion. Any advice greatly appreciated?

5b32e65b9cb8f_20150326_1356101.jpg.ff0c7edffdf1d87be471bd05cf7827c9.jpg

5b32e65bb33ed_20150326_1349182.jpg.bb97610803e898fb6249d189d08a0388.jpg

5b32e65bca9b9_20150326_1416141.jpg.1750bf384b7998e159a06134363b28ef.jpg

Sorry for hi-jacking this thread I was unable to open my own thread. apologises. I am just wondering if anyone could tell me how many grafts they reckon i may need? dr marwan saifi estimated 2500. dr hakan doganay 4000 and freiduni 2800- 3500 with a second transplant need in hes opinion. Any advice greatly appreciated?

I vote dr hakan's approach.

What a Nice Hair Transplant .. A Quick Question .. How many grafts did you go for and was it for multiple sittings ? Also had the Donor area gone weak and scanty post the surgery or there is no significant reduction at all ?

What a Nice Hair Transplant .. A Quick Question .. How many grafts did you go for and was it for multiple sittings ? Also had the Donor area gone weak and scanty post the surgery or there is no significant reduction at all ?

Thanks hair112 :)

I'm using Minixidil 5% for 3 months now, just to speed up the growth, and I'm taking a natural supplement that called Procerin.

Hi Rohit,

I had a massive procedure of 5000 grafts, but you can barely see any difference in my donor area. my session was a 2 days session.

you can see my before pictures in the first page of this thread for comparison.

Thanks for the compliments guys! :)

Hi eveyone!

in the last month i could see some segnificant change!

I just hope it will keep on growing like this :)

what do you guys think?

I think if u never grew another strand of hair ud still have better hair then 95% of the population. looks amazing. good for u! u get wat u pay for....

Hello Yair

my name is amit and i am from israel

im watching after the thrade and im so happy for u!

i am in the middel of gatting evry thing arrange to start op the process,

u making mi stronger!and much better!

plz i cant send u a privet massge

plz send mi a massge to my e-mail

amitmines@hotmail.com

thank u man i'm so happy to meet you

amit

I vote Feriduni

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...