3069 Graft with Dr Konior

cruze14

Just had my procedure yesterday with. Dr Konior. What a great professional setup and caring staff he does have. The day went pretty quickly. Dr Konior spent quite an amount of time deciding on my hairline, he also said he would address the crown if I had left over grafts. I am lucky to have good density and laxity with apparently good coloured hair for this procedure. I ended up with 2500 grafts along the frontly region and 500 in the crown. With my original hair having high density. We decided to maximise density towards the frontal region. My midsection did not need any grafts do he bypassed it straight to the crown. The donor are looks nicely clean with staples etc. Dr Konior was very happy with the result. He said he couldn't make the frontal region any more dense.

here are before and after photos.

Check out my blog.

I can't submit photos on my IPhone.

Yes it's best practise especially with a large amount of coverage. It's better for the Dr. So he can see the angle of the hairs. I'm 30. It was taking up my thought process too much so I decided to go to the best Doctor and get it done. Hoping it turns out well in a few months time.

Thanks

He put 2500 in the front and little over 500 in the crown. I will put up photos of the staples when the cream is of the incision. Incision is very clean and looks good. So here's hoping it all come out very well. Check out my blog I have old photos there.

I wanted it pretty dense at the front and its better to be more conservative with the crown for the years ahead. Sometime I'll have a blade 2 all over but that was because my thinning areas were very prominent then so hopefully in a few months I will never buzz short again. Strip limits that anyway but for what I have seen Koniors scars are undetectable even at a blade 3/4

Yes, ok now I saw them too lol. Looks brilliant cruze14, fantastic graft placement! Could you post any pictures of the back of your head too (scar) please? How does it feel? I know that's a lo to ask, my apologies… very grateful you're sharing your story. I'm sure you're in for a great result! Really like Dr. K's work.

Yes, ok now I saw them too lol. Looks brilliant cruze14, fantastic graft placement! Could you post any pictures of the back of your head too (scar) please? How does it feel? I know that's a lo to ask, my apologies… very grateful you're sharing your story. I'm sure you're in for a great result! Really like Dr. K's work.

Hi

I only have my IPAD so I can't seem to add photos. I'm a little numb only above my incision line. Really impressed with how this has healed. I decided to buzz down to a blade two all over as I look silly having hair that is long at this stage. Obviously this makes the scar stand out but to be honest this is more so because the exact area having been buzzed tight. Once it grows out a little I'm confident I can conceal it pretty easily. May the long wait commence.

Here is a top down of the grafts nearly two weeks out from the op.

2500 grafts frontal

500 crown.

Doc said I had great density,laxity, hair colour so hoping it works out as hoped.

image.jpg.337a02642eb4fe72cdbe2386ee1afefa.jpg

Edited by cruze14

Nice one.

Should be a cracking result coming in before the summer (or winter in Oz) hopefully.

4,312 FUT grafts (7,676 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2013

1,145 FUE grafts (3,152 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2018

763 FUE grafts (2,094 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - January 2020

Proscar 1.25mg every 3rd day