What would you do for a full head of hair?

On a lighter note, I'd like to play a thought experiment with you all...

There is a magic genie. You are being offered your dream hair. Full, exactly how you want it, no need for drugs or surgery, just magic. You get it for the rest of your life starting today (or tomorrow). But there's a catch. And its not good. You have to __________________.

Fill in the blank.

So, what would you put there? Here's a couple I came up with...

I have to work at McDonald's until retiring age. No promotions. Just taking orders. But it can be any McDonald's on Earth.

Chronic hiccups. For life.

You? What would you trade for a full head of hair?

I'd give up my libido. That's right--all interest in sex for the rest of my life. It's been nothing but trouble since teenage...no, wait, make that pre-pubescence...no, better make it earlier, or even earlier still. Anyway, it's all about hair, nothing but hair. I don't know why, but it is. Stupid sex!

For a full head of Brad Pitt hair and never having to worry about it again I would get a tattoo on the side of my neck that says, "Comcast is the greatest!"

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Interesting to consider, but I wouldn't do any of what's mentioned above.

Not really necessary if you read up on these boards and go with one of the reputable surgeons on here. Yes, I realize it's totally hypothetical, and all in fun....

I've had two HT's (and a recent 3rd over the summer) and am thrilled with the results now that the 2nd has fully grown. Things are looking great now--have gone from a NW5 to pretty much full coverage when brushing my hair downward--and am confident that I'll be able to pull off the hairstyle I want (brushed straight back) once my last HT has grown in and density has been increased around the hairline.

Now..if we were still dealing with the HT technology of 20+ years ago, I'd certainly have to reconsider.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...

id never smoke a cigarette again

I'm applying to medical schools and if i had a full head of hair i would give my spot up to someone else who was completely bald and go do something else

amputate an arm

the list goes on theres a lot of things id do

• 6 months later...