FUE by Dr Reddy - Hair: 4040 Grafts: 1484 Norwood 3

Great work! Thank you for sharing.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

To clarify, the immediate post op pics show 4040 grafts? Wow, never seen so many grafts packed in that small of an area before. The result pictures are not great, but from what I can see it looks good.

Apparently only 1400 grafts were used. Im guessing it was 4000 hairs. I dont think dr Reddy woulduse 4000 grafts on a 32 year old norwood 3. Reddy is very ethical. Great result and the donor looks amazing after surgery.

• 5 months later...

Exactly its just reddy seems to get the better results then mist doctors i guess thats why its so expensive plus its in britain where everyrhings over priced! Ive just had a quote from dr karadeniz in turkey 4000 grafts for 4000 euros wich obviously works out to be a euro a graft ive only seen some of hea work and it looks quite good for the price and he seems like an educated man with advice on hts and going for one in turrkey hes got videos ok youtube wich i found quite pleasing knowing hes open to questions about him and turkey. Im currently really considering him because of this its just plucking the courage to go to turkey knowing theres many nit so good surgeons.

Apparently only 1400 grafts were used. Im guessing it was 4000 hairs. I dont think dr Reddy woulduse 4000 grafts on a 32 year old norwood 3. Reddy is very ethical. Great result and the donor looks amazing after surgery.

I agree. I was initially going to say it was not appropriate to deplete a donor for 4000 grafts on the hairline and preserve almost nothing for future loss, which is a certainty with the patient's pattern. But it looks more like 1400 were packed and that should leave plenty in the donor for round 2 in about 5-7 years.

It looks very nice right now and as long as the Dr. disclosed prior to the procedure his need for a second procedure down the road (likely with or without meds), then he should be happy.