Temple points with Dr Lorenzo 20th June 2014

Hi everyone,

I had to delay my original date with dr Lorenzo due to a family loss, however mick was kind enough to reschedule for 6 months time to give me time to get my life back in order.

Well the surgery is paid for and I'm excited to be travelling to Manchester on Thursday for my turn in the chair this Friday.

I'm more nervous about this surgery than my strip with dr feller. The reasons are not my choice in surgeon or change from strip to fue, it's my calibre of hair is very coarse and whilst for my last surgery I got great coverage due to my calibre of hair, I'm not sure how my temple points will turn out .

I do know that I've chosen who I believe to be the best fue surgeon on the planet and due to finer hairs required for this surgery , fue is the better technique due to allowing the doc to cherry pick the finer hairs.

I shall right a more detailed report after my surgery on fir with the man himself.

Hair Transplant Dr Feller Oct 2011

Hair Transplant Dr Lorenzo June 2014

congrats on the rebooking and hope things are going better for you

I remember your old post months ago and wondered what had happened

good luck man

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)

I had my Ht done with Dr Lorenzo in March and was so glad I decided to go to him, the guy is 100% committed to his craft. I'm sure it will go really well for you.

Thanks man, hope all is progressing well for you.

Cool Irish, keep us in the loop!

Thanks hairthere,

Finally decided to get the temple peaks done. Hoping a get a great result like you got with dr feller

Setting of for Manchester for my appt with dr Lorenzo in the morning. Got that same feeling I had in my gut, when I flew out to see dr feller. Let's hope everything goes as well as last time.

I wondered where you had gone. Welcome back!

It will be a breeze I'm sure. Like a trip to a health spa.

4,312 FUT grafts (7,676 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2013

1,145 FUE grafts (3,152 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2018

763 FUE grafts (2,094 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - January 2020

Proscar 1.25mg every 3rd day

I wondered where you had gone. Welcome back!

It will be a breeze I'm sure. Like a trip to a health spa.

Thanks matt. What a great result you got with dr konier. Dr did u proud fella :cool:

Finally home :-)

Well, got home today, spent a couple of days chilling in hotel after my fue case.

Dr Lorenzo is going to send me the pics he has taken on the day plus the pics from before Xmas when I went for my appt.

We decided to go for 700 grafts, 550 to fix my temple points and tweak my hairline, and the rest into my mid scalp to cover a bald spot I had in that area.

We started the day just gone 8:20 and started the extractions at 9. I was amazed at the speed this man can work at, it took just shy of 2 hrs to extract the 700 grafts, and the procedure in total just took over 4 hrs.

Even though it's just been over 48 hrs since my op, my donar area feels like it's back to normal as in no numbness and pain.

As with all ht's no matter how many we have, comes the hard part now. The dreaded waiting game :(

I shall try and upload the pics as soon as I receive them. Dr Lorenzo didn't shave down my donar area he just took small areas from all over the donar area, so should have no probs covering it from the world :)

• 3 months later...

Hi, well wasn't a big case, however new hairs have been sprouting up since month 3. My right temple point has filled in nicely, which was my main side of concern. Shall pop some pics up when back from my travels next week.

• 2 months later...

Apologies for delay but been away. Just added some 4 month pics.

I'm at 6 months now and things are looking good so far. Will be happy when the new hairs on temple points mimic my native hair, but just new a few more months and fingers crossed all will be well.

Happy festive period to you all.

• 2 months later...