Hair Grooming Products

Spanker

Well, I am moving into a position at work well I will need to be more professionally groomed and I am looking for suggestions on some products to try and where to get them. What are you using for a neat and professional look?

I usually use something but it is kind of what ever is handy and I think it is pretty cheap. I can't even remember the name. I use a paddle brush rather than a comb and today I kind of have a "Mad Men" style du going on. Looking for something with a little less shine and something that helps with density.

Edit: Sorry for the typo in the title. I meant "Grooming."

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Spanker,

I edited the thread title for you.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

As far as helping cover I bought Toppik from amazon and for styling I use Red Kin "Stand Tough" and I buy it from ulta it says it has a high shine I do not notice that I only buy this gel because it holds the style all day long. Let us know what you have good luck with.

Crew Fiber for sure.

You should be on commission Can't decide, I just ordered that off Amazon. Not that I need it just yet!

Usually I use Shockwaves Go Matt Clay when the hair is short.

VO5 firm hold styling gel and L'Oreal Satin extra strength hair spray when hair is 2-3 inches long.