Dr PATH poor results stay away from him

kal121

I think it is safe to say that there are no winners in this thread. Did you get your hairline lowered a bit? If so, can we see some before and after photos of this? That will rule out the shock loss debate on whether or not the grafts grew.

Also, every dr. will have a patient every once in a while that doesn't grow will. For me, that is not the issue in this thread. The issue for me is that when Dr. Path should not have operated on this fellow. Then, if he did operate on the fellow, it should have only been if the 2 could agree on a reasonable place to start planting a hairline. Growth aside, the plan was bad and the Dr. should have stuck to his guns and understood that this was not a good plan for a 22 year old who obviously has unstable loss.

I think that both the pt and the doctor are accountable for this case and I hope that the pt can find peace and eventually see if he can turn things around when he has advanced further and is actually in a proper place to receive a transplant.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Basically I heard that Dr. Path is not involving in the surgeries fully. He depends on his techs and his assistant doctor (Thai female) in the surgery maybe due to age issue. I heard that from his Australian ex patient who had poor yield too.

In my opinion its very important that the main Doctor does at least 50% of the work otherwise it will be just a brand!

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

Before this thread is closed I just want to say that it is bordering on unethical to transplant that many grafts onto a 22 year olds head.

What do you mean "before it's closed"?

Why would it be closed?

It's as though any time a recommended surgeon produces 2nd rate results and the patient complains, some people behave as though the matter should somehow be suppressed so as to avoid controversy.

The surgeons use this site to help cement the veneer of professionalism and reputation for excellence their practices project. If they produce results that are patently inconsistent with the reputation they dine out on, then that needs to be publicised so that future potential patients are fully aware that using a particular surgeon might carry a greater risk of a 2nd or 3rd rate result.

I, too, understand that techs and another doctor carry out much of the procedure at Dr. Pat's surgery. That's not what patients are paying for, is it? They pay for the expertise of the doctor with his name above the door, not an understudy or a tech who just wants to go home early to see her boyfriend.

• 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...