Who's the best FUE surgeon in India?

pcg

I am planning to have my HT done in India during my vacation this summer. I may need around 3500 grafts. Based on my research I short listed a few of them.

Dr Bhatti

Dr Radha

Dr Kaila

I would like to request input from this forum members who is the best among the three?

Dr. A in New Delhi and Mumbai.

I don't doubt that Dr. A's results look good but I'm still iffy on the time when he used another clinic's result and claimed it was his. Maybe time has taught him some proper conduct.

PCG,

Of those listed, only Dr. Radha has been reviewed and approved by our community. Are you opposed to traveling? If not, you will likely have more options when it comes to FUE.

Let me know.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

PCG,

Of those listed, only Dr. Radha has been reviewed and approved by our community. Are you opposed to traveling? If not, you will likely have more options when it comes to FUE.

Let me know.

No. I am not opposed to travelling. I live in California but planning on vacation to India. So looking for reputed FUE surgeons in India

• 3 weeks later...
I can't tell so pardon me, but is this sarcasm? I don't think his work has been impressive at all.

No, it is not sarcasm. He documents far better than anyone else in India. I'm not comparing him to other doctors in general, just as the OP asked for, in India. I've seen some of these other doctors' work in person and trust me, the misleading photos of these doctors cannot carry over into the real world under normal and casual scrutiny.

The Truth is in The Results

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I think no one in india . Or may be i am wrong but as joe said may be dr. A as joe in this field and he knows more .

But i think hair transplants also cannot satisfy and solve hair problem . Hair restoration are for those who have good amount of hair and just need an improvement , medication are junk in my experience .

I hav not seen improvements in 2.5 months