best place to buy Proscar

eddyvedder

hi guys

was hoping people could share where they purchase their Proscar 5mg from. i am looking for genuine Proscar and not generic. i know they say as long as it contains the the correct amount of finasteride generic will be ok but i'd rather pay the little bit extra and get the genuine stuff. Any place that sells genuine with no prescription?

thanks

hi guys

was hoping people could share where they purchase their Proscar 5mg from. i am looking for genuine Proscar and not generic. i know they say as long as it contains the the correct amount of finasteride generic will be ok but i'd rather pay the little bit extra and get the genuine stuff. Any place that sells genuine with no prescription?

thanks

Real Proscar is not cheap. I can guarantee you the generic finasteride you get from Walmart is dosed at 5mg or very close to it.

I now use 5mg/ fin for an enlarged prostate as well as hair loss and it worked ( shrunk prostate) so I know it's dosed correctly and the real deal.

ok that makes me feel a little better about buying generic, i'm based in Australia so walmart isn't an option for me (i wish it was!!) i'm also a little hesitant to purchase from the Indian pharmancy websites and was hoping someone could tell me of generic brands that have worked for them and from where. i know everyone's different and react differently to each brand

I buy my branded Proscar from canadadrugs.com and get them shipped to India, as I cannot get the branded Proscar in India. I believe you could buy it from other online pharmacies approved by pharmacychecker.com as well. You would have to consider whether Australia would impose any customs duty on the medicines being imported.

I've used Goldpharma dot com and they never let me down. Proscar for GBP12 for 14 tablets. Expensive but you will get 56 days out of it (cutting pills into 4) and obviously double that if you adopt an every other day strategy.

4,312 FUT grafts (7,676 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2013

1,145 FUE grafts (3,152 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2018

763 FUE grafts (2,094 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - January 2020

Proscar 1.25mg every 3rd day

Thanks guys will check them sites out. Matt...are you having any side effects chopping into 4 as opposed to 5?

I don't use Proscar, only brand name Propecia. I don't know why but I get sides (minor lethargy/tiredness) from cut pills. That's not to say you will of course. Everyone is different.

4,312 FUT grafts (7,676 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2013

1,145 FUE grafts (3,152 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2018

763 FUE grafts (2,094 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - January 2020

Proscar 1.25mg every 3rd day

• 1 year later...

I buy from Walmart. Generic. No problems going on 6 years.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.