Stallone's hair...

Mickey85

Something is definitely up with it and has been for quite some time. His hairlines have gone from a receded look in the 70s and 80s, to a high hairline in the early 90s, to a low and straight hairline in the 2000s and now he has a strong widows peak. Is is a piece? Hair transplant?

A young stallone. Strong widow's peak but receding temples. Could be his natural hairline though as some people are born with receded temples:

kwYzb7N.jpg

90s Stallone showing the entire hairline has receded and widow's peak is gone:

22CmA88.jpg

Mid 90s Stallone showing a norwood 3 pattern

gruXqLT.jpg

This is where it gets interesting:

xLPn0qM.jpg

And here....

919xBCy.jpg

Ok, someone tell me WHAT this is?

OiUQ1NL.jpg

Adrian!!

say it isn't so......

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)

That looks like a forehead lift with a hair transplant.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

my vote is wig

Dr. Dow Stough - 1000 Grafts - 1996

Dr. Jerry Wong - 4352 Grafts - August 2012

Dr. Jerry Wong - 2708 Grafts - May 2016

Remember a hair transplant turns back the clock,

but it doesn't stop the clock.

That looks like a forehead lift with a hair transplant.

I think Spanker's right, if it was a piece then the paparazzi would have outed him already

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)

His ever changing hairlines kind of make it hard to fathom it being constant surgery though... He has a different hairline in every movie...

Looks like he had a hair line lowering procedure where the scalp is actually pulled forward then grafts were placed into the resulting scar. That and of course loads of concealer and potentially a partial piece behind the hairline which is very common.

The Truth is in The Results

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

You can't change your hairline every other week... So, I'm voting for the old syrup... I believe hairpieces are very common in Hollywood. Am I wrong..?

I agree with this. His hairlines change every 2 years lol. This is a guy who wears 3-4 inch lifts, he is as vain as they come.